Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
Small note, bit off topic, but yeah...

That would be wonderful, I hate the fact that our Sword and your Dagger both get only 13 more Magic Accuracy than that of the primarily front line jobs, while staves give 40 more. I think that Mythics for our specific jobs should have gotten the 255 Magic Accuracy too, not just 228, we are primarily backline jobs too, we should get the same. But yeah, Convert boost is not worth an entire Mythic, I would <3 Enhancing Magic duration boosts, 7.5 minute Hastes and such would be a great reason to get it, self buffs would last about 15 minutes which would be cool for melee too, ah, the dream.
I think the only reason why it didn't is due to the "shell formula" for the display of the "fake" skill.
BUUUUUT... Crobaci+1 has less "fake" skill than Bereaver.... though their "fake" Macc skill IS the same...
I don't know the programming for certain... but the Mythics for hybrid jobs really should have given the same "fake" Macc skill that the staff Mythics have... or at least almost the same.
RDM, BLU, DRK, PLD... you're all mages.
But I think it's a "problem" with iLvs on weapons... Or maybe it was a design choice...
But it's the same design choice that put +Mdmg on Nirvana if so...
So...
Yeah....