Character
    Bntyhuntrx
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Xbox Crashing in Wildskeeper rieves since update

Can developers please look into this. I am lag crashing on every Wildskeeper Rieve since the November update.

What is odd, before the update, with 120 to 150 people in the fight I did not crash but now with 20 to 30 people I crash the same way that people used to lag out in Besieged.

It is getting really annoying participating from the start of rieve and not getting full drops because of loss of score when I lag crash near end of fight. And most recently I lagged out at end of Marjami ravine rieve and got no drops at all because fight ended 30 secs before I logged back on.

Please assist in this matter. Has happened in 6 times in the last 4 rieves I did.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    You need to file a formal complaint in the bug report section.
    Iirc, they've had Xbox time-out problems before... so chances are they can fix it quickly if its a similar thing and not just user end.
    (1)

SE addressed this before you need to use the "/localsettings hidearmor" command. 360 crash is due to ram limitations. Hiding others armor will help you not crash because the game won't try to load so many armor sets into the ram and overflow and crash.
    (3)

Character
    Bntyhuntrx
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    This is not an armor load issue. this is something that is occurring with less people in the zones. and only since the update.

I have done Yorcia Weald and Marjami Ravine Wildskeeper rieves dozens of times before the update. And pre update the mobs were much harder because of colony rates being low. these fights had anywhere from 90 to 150 people in the fight.

In those fights I never lagged out or crashed.

Now in the "easier" " post update" wildskeeper rieves, I am lagging out and xbox crashing with only 30 to 60 people in the zone..

That is the issue.

If my xbox was able to handle the armor of 150 people, there is no reason 30 people in zone should cause crash..
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Bntyhuntrx View Post
    This is not an armor load issue. this is something that is occurring with less people in the zones. and only since the update.

I have done Yorcia Weald and Marjami Ravine Wildskeeper rieves dozens of times before the update. And pre update the mobs were much harder because of colony rates being low. these fights had anywhere from 90 to 150 people in the fight.

In those fights I never lagged out or crashed.

Now in the "easier" " post update" wildskeeper rieves, I am lagging out and xbox crashing with only 30 to 60 people in the zone..

That is the issue.

If my xbox was able to handle the armor of 150 people, there is no reason 30 people in zone should cause crash..
    Did you try the hidearmor command and see if you still crash?
    (1)

Character
    Bntyhuntrx
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Just an FYI, I just tried the /localsettings hidearmor thing. And still crashed. I crashed in wildskeeper reive Foret De Henettiel. With only 65 people in zone..

this is really getting to the point of making me stop playing the only content I actually enjoy in this stupid game.

Developers need to actually start fixing problems and stop sitting with thumbs up their arse.
    (0)

Character
    Themailman
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

agreed!

I crashed 3 times in a 2hr Kamhau, ended up getting a flint stone for all the trouble......ridiculous! and no, its not an armor thing......
    (0)