Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Love Gladiator(ing)!

Yo, SE, good job on dat update thingy, but...you give us a level restriction and we end up aggroing everything in the zone. Can't Gladiatorial status make us immune to monster detection? Its a real let down that I have to have a level restriction and keep watching my back.
    (2)

Player
    I agree with this! I dont know why SE didnt start us off as the weakest type of mob and having us evolve into a different name of a mob as we level instead of us naming ourselves! We, players, couldve done a much better job with this!
    (0)

Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkitan View Post
    I agree with this! I dont know why SE didnt start us off as the weakest type of mob and having us evolve into a different name of a mob as we level instead of us naming ourselves! We, players, couldve done a much better job with this!
    I'm not saying anything about player mobs. I'm asking the reasoning behind having regular players be given a level restriction that only results in aggroing nearby mobs.
    (0)

Player
    I agree with that, Im just adding that we, players, couldve done a better job at it!
    (0)