Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Wonder what will happen to all the pieces I have living in dbox limbo...
    (0)

Character
    Noirin
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Speaking of the AF upgrades, i noticed on the December list that we will be able to convert older beast seals into Sacred Crests.Any chance there is any info on what the conversion rate is going to be?
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by noirin View Post
    Speaking of the AF upgrades, i noticed on the December list that we will be able to convert older beast seals into Sacred Crests.Any chance there is any info on what the conversion rate is going to be?
    IIRC it will be the same 3 to 1 as it is for the rest.
    (2)

Character
    Presidentobama
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    I hoping 20 bs = 1sck. 10 ks or 5 kc or 3 hkc = 1. Or people will spam this event to death.
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimjongil View Post
    I hoping 20 bs = 1sck. 10 ks or 5 kc or 3 hkc = 1. Or people will spam this event to death.
    Not happening. They are giving them out in the next login campaign SKC for 30 points and BS for 10.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphires View Post
    I'm totally happy with this, the new AF is great for letting players look like the jobs they play instead of the ugly and generic skirmish/delve gear that ruined job identity from a visual standpoint.
    I'll say. I went to a Wildkeeper Reive last week and everyone there was draped in identical red crap.
    (0)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Remember when everyone and I mean everyone was in either blue, pink or white from Abyssea. The Red gear is good with stats, but nothing really to boost a particular job. Some pieces have job related stats, but its not like the af v1,2,3 which is geared to your job. It is all situational gear, pick what helps the job. Your wardrobe has just gotten bigger, I'll be happier can't tell a whm from a rdm from a blm from a smn from a blu.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Not that anyone was really surprised about it... but looks like the Ark Angels and Divine Might will be where the 119 "papers" or whatever they are are dropped from.
    Though it seems like RUN and GEO are not in the 109AF and 119AF slips...
    Probably just an oversight... Cause weren't they getting their AF1 119ified this update too??

Not sure how I feel about merit points being used to make the pops...
    On the one hand: finally a use for merits points.
    On the other: bluh. that's a lot of merit points. (100 to clear the 5 solo, which look like it's needed for the Divine Might? which takes 30 more... looks like the exp parties will be back in full... they've been kinda spotty lately.)
    On the other hand: at least it's not Sacred *High* Kindred Crests.... >:[
    So overall: good idea!

I look forward to not only seeing the stats of the 119 (dear god... that PLD body) but also the exact mechanism behind it all...
    And will there be suppanomimi+1? That's the real question.
    ;p
    (0)

Greetings,

Below is a comment from Akihiko Matsui in regards to artifact armor upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui View Post
    Matsui here.

As previously promised, artifact armor can be upgraded even further.

In the December version update, the items required to upgrade artifact armor can be obtained via the higher-tier mission battlefields.

Essentially, you can obtain them from all levels of difficulty, and you’ll have an opportunity to acquire these when defeating enemies as well as clearing the content. The rewards for clearing the content will be given to all participants, while the items dropped from bosses will be placed in the treasure pool.

The main method for obtaining these items will be challenging the higher-tier mission battlefields; however, we’ve also prepared a supplementary method of obtaining them through Records of Eminence.
    (9)

Okipuit - Community Team

Player
    Hopefully obatining these slips wll be equivalent of sorts to the effort of doing the new missions. that s all I ask for!
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast