Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

R/M/E 99 to 119 upgrade info and findings

Relics take 300x Pluton
    Mythic take 300x Chunk of Beitetsu
    Empyreans take 300x Riftborn Boulder

I killed several delve NMs so far
    Tax'et, Kurma, Mata, Raptor, all droped 1 item. Got lucky on Supernal Chapuli he dropped a case which had 3. This is going to be one long grind. Since its loot pooled it may be worse then plates.

What I got out of it is that delve NMs drop 1 item or a rare chance to drop a case which has multiple. We will have to see what new BCNMs drop since nobody has seals yet.
    (4)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumi View Post
    I killed several delve NMs so far
    Tax'et, Kurma, Mata, Raptor, all droped 1 item. Got lucky on Supernal Chapuli he dropped a case which had 3. This is going to be one long grind. Since its loot pooled it may be worse then plates.
    >_>
    REALLY?
    Just after learning about the BCNM alternative.......
    300?
    <_<
    At like 1-3/NM...
    This... is not fun...

Not that I wish bad things on you Zumi....
    But I really hope you just had REALLY bad drops....
    Cause... 300 is... a lot to grind...

And if your drops are the norm...
    Are these at least sellable?? Have to check that out from the .dat mining...
    That could cut down on the grind.... sorta... but not really... HMP were still 100k on Odin... even with REMs being crap.

The more I learn about the REM and AF1 upgrade... the more and harder I wonder why couldn't this just have been translurry KI trades?
    (2)

They are sellable yes. These will prob go for 1m+ at first.

But as I have seen now each delve NM drops 1 item with a rare chance at a case which has the ability to give you more then 1.

We got the mythic one a few times which nobody needed because we all had empyrean or relics that we were upgrading. I am guessing if you have a mythic you prob can pick up your items for cheap due to people trying to get items for the more popular relics/empyreans.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Even the MegaBosses??
    I'd think they drop larger "bags"...
    But...
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    Even the MegaBosses??
    I'd think they drop larger "bags"...
    But...
    Yes there are boxes as well but there isn't enough people on to do a boss, so I don't know if bosses drop boxes or how many is in a box.

Box > case > single
    (1)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes there are boxes as well but there isn't enough people on to do a boss, so I don't know if bosses drop boxes or how many is in a box.

Box > case > single
    D:
    It's HMP/riftdross/VW all over again...
    But worse because Delve.

VW having low drop rates was only tollerable because there wasn't a pool of rewards...
    This is basically VW but everyone can lot the upgrade items.

EDIT: Delve brings out the douchiness in ppl... dear GOD this only will make that worse.

EDIT AGIAN: Thank you, Zumi, for posting this.

EDIT3: Maybe.... Maybe they'll immediately add/already added a plasm redemption for these... (if it's already; no one has noticed yet) Because that was really the only good thing Delve has done: have an alternative to the low drop rates that the NMs have...
    (4)
    Last edited by FaeQueenCory; 11-05-2013 at 06:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    D:
    It's HMP/riftdross/VW all over again...
    But worse because Delve.

VW having low drop rates was only tollerable because there wasn't a pool of rewards...
    This is basically VW but everyone can lot the upgrade items.

EDIT: Delve brings out the douchiness in ppl... dear GOD this only will make that worse.

EDIT AGIAN: Thank you, Zumi, for posting this.
    Yea in a way its worse then plates because VW had your own personal pool you could do whatever you wanted with your plates/pouch. But now you join a group to kill a delve NM or boss you have to out lot all the other people in case of a boss that's 17 people.
    (3)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yea in a way its worse then plates because VW had your own personal pool you could do whatever you wanted with your plates/pouch. But now you join a group to kill a delve NM or boss you have to out lot all the other people in case of a boss that's 17 people.
    It was already worse requiring 300 and dropping only 1...
    Adding that you might not even get that one that dropped...

It's like they combined the two things ppl hate about Delve and VW: ppl being dicks and incredibly low droprates...
    Who wants to play the new delve?? >_>
    (3)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    So in addition to the 100-(formerly)600M+ I had spent on an RME weapon before, I now have to gather 300 new items to dump into it just for the Adoulin upgrade when it takes me like an hour to poke Tojil/etc until he puts out, or buy a weapon of nearly the same strength off the AH for like ~5M?

They sure know how to destroy any good will they may have had. People wanted their weapons to be imported, they didn't want the quest quality imported too SE.
    (11)

Character
    Kynikos
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Good going SE. I can only assume you lads are millipedes, because you always seem to have another shoe to drop. Just when we think it can't get any worse, you always find a way to put the boot into us yet again.
    (6)

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast