World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    Click reply...
    Your quote is all that's there...
    *highly confused*

In response to your previous talk about that NPC...
    Bluh!
    You confirmed that it's the memoirs...
    But didn't mention how many of each you need...

Best case: you need #1-5 per piece of 109ification...
    What I'm expecting: X of #Y for each piece...
    Yeah, I completely deleted everything else when adding your quote via an edit!

The rest is back now, too.

I'm pretty sure it was 5 per piece, and at least some jobs share the item (for example Ninja and Samurai). Again, don't take that as a 100% thing as I didn't check them all and not very carefully... need sleep... like now!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Whitelighter
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Hello i am new here. But i have a ? Is ne1 having troubles that won a mythic in the Mog bona trying to upgrade it but CS won't take place. Is there something i am doing wrong i have all the requirements on it.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Yeah, I completely deleted everything else when adding your quote via an edit!

The rest is back now, too.

I'm pretty sure it was 5 per piece, and at least some jobs share the item (for example Ninja and Samurai). Again, don't take that as a 100% thing as I didn't check them all and not very carefully... need sleep... like now!
    LoL Of course.
    My suppositions were just pattern recognition... which isn't always true...
    But let's hope that the AF is get a set of #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5... and then you have a new piece...

What would be... just... ungodly wonderful.....
    Set of memoirs 1-5, AF1 set, you get the full AF1 109ified.

Buuuuut... that'll never happen... not unless it works similar to ABCs...
    Chances are it'll be 1-5, 1 AF1 piece = 1 109AF1 piece.
    Not so bad...

Unless you have really bad random drop luck...

Of which I really do...

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalach View Post
    Hello i am new here. But i have a ? Is ne1 having troubles that won a mythic in the Mog bona trying to upgrade it but CS won't take place. Is there something i am doing wrong i have all the requirements on it.
    You need the CS...
    So... you have to have made at least one mythic legitimately... in order to flag the quest for them... lemme get that from the main thread.
    Prerequisites
    Players must be in possession of a relic, mythic, or empyrean weapon only equippable by level 99 characters.
    Players must either be in possession of either the detached stinger, flame-scarred skull. or craggy fin key items; or have cleared the “difficult” or “very difficult” version of one of the battlefields for which a macrocosmic orb is required for entry.
    * For mythic weapons, players must have viewed the associated event that comes with acquiring them.
    You might even need to see the CS for that specific mythic... they're basically all the same CS... but who knows with this game's flags...
    Worse case, you now have the joy of making a 75 version of your 99 mythic...
    Best: you now have to make a 75 of any random mythic... my suggestion: make a yagrush... a 75 is good enough for use. YäY magery not requiring 119 everything.
    (0)
    Last edited by FaeQueenCory; 11-05-2013 at 08:08 AM.

Character
    Whitelighter
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Well if that is the case how is that fair. here take this win on a mythic but we wont' let you make it mega boss so its useless good job btw at winning.
    (5)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Oh and having a +1 artifact piece will have lower requirements than a not-yet-upgraded one (I think the 5 items being the lower; 10 for the other, but I could remember wrong). Should be clear by tomorrow (or later today my time).

As for the NPC regarding mythics etc., they are having some known issues as well (there is no response to trading a weapon in) so there's that, too.
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalach View Post
    Well if that is the case how is that fair. here take this win on a mythic but we wont' let you make it mega boss so its useless good job btw at winning.
    I'm betting it was an "oversight"...
    Though why they made that flag in the first place... instead of just a gear check like the flag for +1ing AF and relic gear...

These are the ppl who thought making the REMs worthless in the first place was no big deal.

If you never are able to 119ify your Mythic... I'm sorry...
    At this point... I'm expecting another update tomorrow...
    "patching" the requirements for all these janky updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    Oh and having a +1 artifact piece will have lower requirements than a not-yet-upgraded one (I think the 5 items being the lower; 10 for the other, but I could remember wrong). Should be clear by tomorrow (or later today my time).

As for the NPC regarding mythics etc., they are having some known issues as well (there is no response to trading a weapon in) so there's that, too.
    Well thank god they accounted for that at least...
    I was wondering if the AF1+1s could be used... or if one would have to reacquire the base AF1 set...
    It now sounds like Abyssea seals...
    Which blows... so much...
    I'm never gonna get an convoker's horn at that rate... not unless the "5 drop" versions Oops... 4 drop versions... there goes my hope for "very difficult" = a guaranteed drop set of #1-5.
    (1)
    Last edited by FaeQueenCory; 11-05-2013 at 08:15 AM.

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    the RME upgrade is plain dumb... unless the KCNM drop thousands of them this isnt gonna happen... Like seriously there is a large playerbase with completed multiple 99 relics, some 99 empys and a few 99 mythics. This system isnt gonna work for any of them. God shits retarded... back to 05 where you need to enslave people or outlot them.
    1) farm ADL
    2) buy pluton
    3) win

These are extremely easily farmed, so the market will be flooded soon. I predict 50k per or 30M for an upgrade which is not a lot of money for RME99 owners.

Killed 14 NMs and got ~50 stones total, it's not bad (that's 3 fracture runs in a 6 manparty).
    (2)
    Last edited by MarkovChain; 11-05-2013 at 08:48 AM.

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Mdkuser
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Damane View Post
    the RME upgrade is plain dumb... unless the KCNM drop thousands of them this isnt gonna happen... Like seriously there is a large playerbase with completed multiple 99 relics, some 99 empys and a few 99 mythics. This system isnt gonna work for any of them. God shits retarded... back to 05 where you need to enslave people or outlot them.
    stop playing MMOs... grind in MMOs? really?

anyone that has a lv 99 R/M/E is by definition a hardcore. Buying 300 stones from bazaars is nothing if you completed the lv l 90+ trials. From the look of it the stones are 100% drop rate and will sell same-ish as Heavy metal from voidwatch, with the additional bonus that many NMs are killable with a whm mule, o if you dont want to buy from bazaar you still have the option to slowly advance in your trial on your own.
    (1)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    1) farm ADL
    2) by pluton
    3) win

These are extremely easily farmed, so the market will be flooded soon. I predict 50k per or 300k for an upgrade which is not a lot of money for RME99 owners.
    Not if they farmed those 99s with 2-3 friends...

Expect to see more RMTing... Cause... that's what ppl will fall back to. Ex: "arhg! This is gonna take 3yrs to get 300 of these stupid things! ... might as well just buy them." That's what causes RMT to happen.
    Making them sellable is good and all...
    But this kinda makes that conspiracy theory that that certain RMT company is actually Square in disguise.... seem a little suspiciously valid...
    Cause you know they know that ppl are gonna resort to that...

And then you also have to factor in the fact that fracture runs cost gil to start...

So farming them up also starts to be a strain on ppl's wallets too...

At least there's the "bonus" of the fact that if you're trying to get the mythic items... and you get nothing but relic and empy drops... you can sell those and then buy the mythic drops....

YäY?

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Monchat View Post
    stop playing MMOs... grind in MMOs? really?

anyone that has a lv 99 R/M/E is by definition a hardcore. Buying 300 stones from bazaars is nothing if you completed the lv l 90+ trials. From the look of it the stones are 100% drop rate and will sell same-ish as Heavy metal from voidwatch, with the additional bonus that many NMs are killable with a whm mule, o if you dont want to buy from bazaar you still have the option to slowly advance in your trial on your own.
    I think it's more the level of grind that is what upset her(? your pic is a girl, you is a girl).
    Which I can definitely understand...
    I mean...
    Dear God Alexandrite.
    Especially because.. again... how much does it take to get an oats?
    A bunch of REM owners left because they got invalidated... and having the "totes not a magian trial" magian trial iLvficate the REMs...
    Even more so when Delve is almost required... we'll have to see about the drops in those BCNMs...
    I can understand why someone would be displeased in that.
    At least it's no 3000 stuffs.
    (4)
    Last edited by FaeQueenCory; 11-05-2013 at 08:42 AM.

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    LOL. People were complaining there wasn't any time sinks left and now they got some. This is the old game people said they missed and wanted back.
    (5)

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast