World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

New "AF1"

So.... Damn.
    Sorta.

I'm having mixed feels about this...

On the one hand you have just zomgwtfbbqbabies pieces that are just 100% best in that slot:

Which, imo, shows that the devs have at least SOME clue to what's good for smn and what we play with. (like I said before... if this update was gonna actually be good... it'll have to compete with the Empy+2 set pieces for everything except the hands where it has to beat relic+2)
    Which was really good after seeing what had happened to Nirvana... (I mean... +Mdmg? cause smn be totes flinging spells to actually make use of that...)

Here's the rest. (no glove shots on BG yet, will update this when it happens)

No clue what those +BPdmg percents are yet... Expecting somewhere in the ballpark of 5-10%...
    I suppose it could be like that earring with +3%dmg...
    But this is JSE... and the +1empy body is +5% with the +2 at +10%...
    So... those boots will probably be 5%... but if they are 10%....
    Mother of God.

The doublet I'm not sold on.
    Especially if it has the same +%dmg that the Empy body has....
    But Dear God in Heaven... That horn and those boots...
    They're pretty much exactly the upgrade to the empy+2 pieces that we (or at least I) wanted in this 109 set.

IMO: The only pieces worth replacing are the horn and pigaches... the spats don't beat out the empy+2/ngen pants... and the body looks more like a downgrade. (it needs more than +10%dmg to make up for the loss of the +10skill acc and Macc and -4perp... Or more if you have relegated the Empy+2 doublet to macro-only)

EDIT: And overall thought on the method for upgrading:
    WTF.
    This was dumb. First off, random drops for upgrades = .
    (of course that's if I'm reading the update info right... if it's like the translurry for Skirmish weapons... good. they should have just used that anyways.)
    Second off: content for AF requiring a full pt is... not fun.
    Or at least it's not fun for jobs ppl don't care about *coughRUNcough*
    Better get your "+2" items now while ppl are shouting... if you wait like I did with RUN...
    You're gonna spend a whole day shouting just to get maybe two ppl...
    Cause after everyone updates the gear they want... ain't no one gonna do it again.
    The +1ification for AF1 was bad enough... I don't think anyone wanted that again.
    (0)
    Last edited by FaeQueenCory; 11-05-2013 at 06:26 AM.