Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Character
    Harpalina
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyeriis View Post
    I actually have to update and stuff, I've been gone from the game since 2 weeks after the 80 cap update. I wish they had at least left the playonline server up so I could get this sort of stuff done ahead of time but, no.
    Wow you've been gone awhile...you need to catch up lol.
    (0)
    Character: Harpalina, Rank 10 Windurstian
    Server: Valefor, formerly from Kujata.
    Jobs: WHM/BLM/RDM/BRD/WAR/DRK/DRG-90
    BST-85 PLD-69 MNK-55 (Retired) BLU-50 [THF/SAM/NIN/DNC/SCH-49]
    Defeated Maat as: WHM/WAR/BLM-Maybe one day I'll go for Maat's Cap...
    Crafts: Alchemy-81 Cooking/Woodworking-60

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpalina View Post
    Wow you've been gone awhile...you need to catch up lol.
    I know, won't take me that long though.
    There's people who were gone longer that adapted quickly.
    Of course, my main sounds like it's getting snubbed completely now (Corsair) so that's going to be a problem. Least I got SAM and DRG to rely on. Though my other job (PLD) is also getting snubbed apparently. Maybe I'll finish DNC too. And finish BLM on my alt mage character. Anyway, off topic.

Back to brainstorming on other fails I have witnessed.
    (0)

Character
    Kadiann
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    had a party one time when my rdm was like 14-15 (this was on Midgar way before the merge) and i was told i couldn't rest till my mp was at like scraping the bottom of the barrel, never trust leaders who tell you to rest and you use up your mp till it scrapes the bottom of the barrel, the leader was an idiot too (forgot his name) and i was like can i rest now? <Leader> you can't rest till your mp wears down to nothing <Kadian> [thinking] this guy is an idiot, nobody lets any mage run their mp down to nothing
    (0)
    Kadian(n)
    DRK99 /RUN99 / BRD80
    ACP: Completed 06.07.2009
    Chains of Promathia completed 4.20.2010
    R.I.P Midgardsormr December 2nd 2005-May 14th 2008, December 22nd 2008-March 22nd 2010
    WLA102494 GRA
    some legends are told, some turn to dust, turn to gold, but you will remember me, remember me for centuries.....

Character
    Miera
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadian View Post
    had a party one time when my rdm was like 14-15 (this was on Midgar way before the merge) and i was told i couldn't rest till my mp was at like scraping the bottom of the barrel, never trust leaders who tell you to rest and you use up your mp till it scrapes the bottom of the barrel, the leader was an idiot too (forgot his name) and i was like can i rest now? <Leader> you can't rest till your mp wears down to nothing <Kadian> [thinking] this guy is an idiot, nobody lets any mage run their mp down to nothing
    I would have left, that guy needs to be slapped.
    (2)
    You've been trolled! You've been trolled you have probably been told, "don't reply to this guy, he is just getting a rise out of you," yes its true you respond and that's his cue to start trouble on the double while he strokes his manly stubble. You've been trolled you've been trolled you should probably just fold when the only winning move is not to play! And yet you keep on trying mindlessly replying, you've been trolled, you've been trolled, have a nice day!

Character
    Brotherhood
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Aby Vunk: Farming trigs Ki's and Time with LS mates. My LS leader whos a 90 blm taru with 1000+ years exp in game ( he started back when NA version was just up) has ppl sleep all the mobs he pulls (brd blm rdm zzz) Then he cast AOE Dot (Diaga/poisonga) not sure which. He has Apoc atma on, gets up Nukes the mobs again, Dies. Following his example: x2 blm x2 brd x2 rdm 1 NIN cast trying to kill.... they all die again. They run there 90 Mule there to R3... Taru mobs pop ... mule dies too.... This is Epic Fail i think.

After 5 min I get there to agro so they can raise up... (I'm not the smart) I agro 2 the only 2 not lookin at my LS mates... im killed.... no rr.... we all HP
    (0)

Character
    Harpalina
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Miera View Post
    I would have left, that guy needs to be slapped.
    I agree. Who the hell says this kind of crap?!
    (0)

Character
    Zyeriis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpalina View Post
    I agree. Who the hell says this kind of crap?!
    People like my CoP 8-3 guy, or any one mentioned in any of my "this guy failed" posts (how many am I at now?)
    (0)

Character
    Harpalina
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Maybe 5 or 6. I don't have a good long term memory at all and I know I have a boatload of epic fail moments to share.
    (0)

Character
    Henihhi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 90
    Reading all the "waaaah people swap gear" threads make me want to /facepalm
    (1)
    A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. Here is a game most of you can handle.

http://www.notdoppler.com/superpressspacetowinactionrpg2009.php

Character
    Turdinator
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Coops View Post
    This forum in general.
    This.

But for the sake of posting, I remember this guy in Qufim Island casting Bind on worms (inb4 skill ups). Another one was this JP WHM in a PT that would always make sure to Silena himself first after Imps use that Silence move (Cannot remember name, Abrasive something).

Back in the day of lolsky I was the only BLM present for Suzy (they didn't have a rdm/drk). The leader at the time asked me to switch pt's so I dropped and flagged up, he had the attention span of a goldfish and forgot to invite me.. They popped, I /sit and watch from a distance asking them to invite me, nothing happened as the pt leader was a pld (who unsurprisingly was incapable of tanking it and inviting someone), it used CS, they died, I dropped pearl.

My favourite though has to be in Beadeaux, this one dude uses the mute with his whm npc out and huzzah! The npc Silena's him every time, I watched with a delightful grin on my face for many minutes.. or until he saw us there.
    (0)
    Last edited by Invasion; 03-25-2011 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Just because.
    Quote of the day*

"Opps sorry dozed off, do you think I care about a 5hit build obvioulsy not. Do I have the gear for it yes I do. A little thing about WAR is double attack which makes up for that. So you can shove your 5hit build for someone that doesnt even have WAR leveled."

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast