Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
    Character
    Arcalimo
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Meyi View Post
    I had a similar event happen the other day when I was killing pots for the final Earth magian trial. I ran by a Japanese white mage soloing Teek, but it looked as if they were low on HP. I gave a little friendly cure, since Teek looked like he was almost dead and the taru looked as if it'd be smooth sailing from there. Well, needless to say I was very confused when about ten minutes later I was getting brutally destroyed by ga spells from a supposedly sleeping pot. Nope, come to find out Teek had killed that taru and was coming after me!

We almost managed to kill it but can only do so much when weakened. XD

Moral of the story: don't cure random strangers because it will most likely come back to bite you in the butt.
    The fun part is that i was trying to help him, and what i did was mpk him XD
    If you are trying to solo Cactrot rapido on rdm you can't give him tp or he will probably 10k needle your ass, and actually he got enought Tp for that by hitting me.
    (0)

Character
    Teraniku
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    Pretty much gear swaping doesn't make you good.
    No, but it can max your hp / mp, allow you to max out your attack / damage, and allow you to heal more mp per rest session than not doing so.
    (0)

Character
    Myrrhcat
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 95
    It doesn't make you good. It makes you better.
    (4)

Character
    Fiyaro
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Is it just me or has Rosina helped make this thread into exactly what its named
    (9)
    Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself, you would cry your eyes out if you didn't.

Character
    Iamcanadian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    My Favourite Noob Moment was when i first started years ago was soloing in Dunes and a cocky 75RDM came by showing off his "greatness", pulled all the mobs he could, ran out of mp so he converted then got killed.
    (2)

Character
    Ketaru
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    There's got to be some tip that flashes on screen whenever you log on:

"If you never blink, urdoinitwrong."
    (0)
    "NeED★RdM? PLeaSe sENd★teLL!"

Character
    Foxfire
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Michae View Post
    Is it just me or has Rosina helped make this thread into exactly what its named
    I mentioned this like probably 10 pages back.
    (1)
    Opinions are opinions. Keep 'em that way.

not only seen them, but like most of us at 1 time or another made some.

the most common is getting into the field after a job change, trying to fight and whammo, wrong macro set! This was alot worse in the older days with so few macros...

also common, I'm so used to playing jobs with an innate stealth, or else through my subjob that I rarely carry oils/powders anymore. But just recently I started leveling ranger/nin or occasionally /dnc, only to forget I won't have full stealth until 50 with either sub, and while I have oils, powders, mats and lvl 60 alch, they are not in satchel/sack.

Several times i've maw warpped to the wrong zone

go to pull on thief, forgot to pack a range weapon (luckily I always keep in sack)

hoping to skill up parry/shield while leveling war, went /nin outta habit with 2 weaps (and shield still on mule)

leveling nin, specifically skilling up ninjitsu, only brought shehei, shinobi tabi and sanjaku-tengu, all other tools in mog locker

very early days (2nd week playing), didn't know elementals aggro magic, Sneak>>dead party

1st time mining, brought 1 pick, broke on 1st try, wtf? I've used picks RL, they last years

seen innumerable times "what's this (name of mob you've never heard of)?" Aggro>>death to NM
    (3)

Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
    My Favourite Noob Moment was when i first started years ago was soloing in Dunes and a cocky 75RDM came by showing off his "greatness", pulled all the mobs he could, ran out of mp so he converted then got killed.
    i call this death warp xD
    (0)

Character
    Leonlionheart
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    hoping to skill up parry/shield while leveling war, went /nin outta habit with 2 weaps (and shield still on mule)
    Things that make me /facepalm: WAR/NIN
    (0)

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast