Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast
    Character
    Alukat
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosina View Post
    if you die not my problem maybe you relied to much on your gear then team work. there is no one fault in a party wipe everyone is at fault in some shape or form. But ye of little faithe never seen me play. So again can't judge me with knowing me.
    well i lead an EG shell (back at the 75 days),

we did sky einherjar dynamis

and with dyna - xar 8 ppl farming i think we performed pretty well.
    there are a couple things which in fact make such things possible, a good strategy, skilled people (knowledge of job, how to gear use it and to get the maximum effeciency), good gear (farmed in previous announced events)
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zatias View Post
    Well a lot makes sense now.

I'm sorry about you Rosina.

We all have our own problems though, I think everyone would agree with that ;P
    i'm not that bad of a person I just dislike the assumptions yall have on effeciency. I've done alot if stuff in poor gear. Just mostly timed my skills well. I also take alot of pride in my jobs to make sure my skills and timing are at peek. Not everyone wants or can get tones of gear. To say other wise isn't very cool. Never assume anything.

Sorry for the tude on my end, just years of crap i had to put up wuth just poored out. I'm a misfit in a sence I do not play like everyone else, but I am good at what I do. Even if my gear isn't the greatest or I do not gear swap. That doesn't mean I cause a wipe. I have seen gear swapers cause wipes. They are the good gear bad player.

Just do a favor and refrane from insult a person saying they suck and waste time for not playing like you. That is a childish thing to do.
    (0)

Character
    Zatias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    here is the thing, end game doesn't appeal to me because of the poor attitudes people had.
    "Poor attitudes" is having to care about gear that will help you perform better, right?

Don't take my words badly. I understand how you play, and why you avoid endgame. I also understand how this is linked with your opinion on equip changing.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by Alukat View Post
    well i lead an EG shell (back at the 75 days),

we did sky einherjar dynamis

and with dyna - xar 8 ppl farming i think we performed pretty well.
    there are a couple things which in fact make such things possible, a good strategy, skilled people (knowledge of job, how to gear use it and to get the maximum effeciency), good gear (farmed in previous announced events)
    i did end game also. I hated it. I had a P.A make personal threats while on runs and he was given a perma get out of jail card while I was forced to quit. Never did end game after that.

Like I said actually watch me play befire making a judgement call.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Zatias View Post
    "Poor attitudes" is having to care about gear that will help you perform better, right?

Don't take my words badly. I understand how you play, and why you avoid endgame. I also understand how this is linked with your opinion on equip changing.
    actually it isn't. Poor attitude is looking down on someone over a trivial game machinic. One that in reality is actually optional.
    Poor attitude is calling someone dense over a style of choice or making judgements of how a person play with out ever actually seeing them in action. I do not do end game for a deifferent reason, and it has liitle to do with gear swapping since when I difd end game not everyone gear swaped.
    (0)

Character
    Zatias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Did I ever say that you sucked at playing?

I recall saying that you could be doing better at what you are doing with a few swaps. The way I said it may have been snappy, but I said it all the same.
    (0)

Character
    Zatias
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    You probably got into the wrong endgame shell. A lot of them are full of assholes with epeens that can touch the moon, but there are also a lot that respect people's effort and time.

My first endgame experience was bad as well, but I didn't let it ruin it for me.
    (0)

Character
    Ravenns
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    @ mod. actualy I wasn't the first to fling an insult.
    I can't take people seriously who insult players for choice of play like you did or use tween words like derp.
    I take pride in my jobs in ffxi And I better myself with out resorting to cheap tatics. I've done a ton of stuff with out gear swaping and did just fine. Heck I did said stuff in crap gear. Tbh gear swaping on was around for my server a good 2 .5 years. So that is 6 years people went with out gear swaping. Sorry but i think your a bad player if your attitude is the pits. Which mod, you got a poor attitude. People like you are why people can't stand getting help or caring to much. Or heck play mmo solo. I do not come on a gamed to deal with people who take a gane so seriously, as they insult a person the way you just did. Dude really grow up. It just a game no need for the poor attitude.
    Now your really full of it. Gear swaping was around ever since the first JP found out how macros worked and something came around that was worth macroing in. I willing to bet that thier was 5 to 17 other people carrying you on thier backs.
    (2)

I tried not to insult you guys
    lol

if you need to research in order to play a game meant for fun. What does that say about you.
    I call gear swapers party soloist they do not work as a team more just play solo while ina party. /snip/ Sorry I laught ar ppl who spike their dmg and only due from it.
    sorry but I play just fine w/o looking that crap up. If you wanna gear swap that is your buiness. Leave others to theirs. I do not play into the elitist tatics.
    Every post I looked at before yours always had an insult. Try harder.
    (7)

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenmore View Post
    Now your really full of it. Gear swaping was around ever since the first JP found out how macros worked and something came around that was worth macroing in. I willing to bet that thier was 5 to 17 other people carrying you on thier backs.
    um no i was only talking about my server. And personal experiances. Actually no. As well. How about you actually watch me plat before saying such rude comments.
    (0)

Page 27 of 39 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast