Thread: Name change.

Character
    Himingbjorg
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99

Name change.

Lets start a thread that I am sure has been done already but clearly was ignored.
    SE please let us change character names even if it's for a fee.
    (1)

You can for a fee, create a char on a different server with the same name as you then transfer to that server. This is the only and best way otherwise you get ppl running around ninja lotting and stealing drops til they get a rep then just change their name and repeat.

Really being stuck with the name you started with unless you want to transfer servers constantly is a good concept
    (0)

Character
    Himingbjorg
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    [QUOTE=Mostfowl;475510]You can for a fee, create a char on a different server with the same name as you then transfer to that server. This is the only and best way otherwise you get ppl running around ninja lotting and stealing drops til they get a rep then just change their name and repeat.

Really being stuck with the name you started with unless you want to transfer servers constantly is a good concept.

every name is linked to ffxiah right? so if somebody changes it you would still be able to find out who they were. Either way some type of tracking system could be implemented very easily.
    (0)

Character
    Lulabelle
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I think you should be allowed to change you name, Maybe every so often, or for certain circumstances, there comes a time everyone needs a change for some reason or another, and I'm more then sure they can come up with a system to track people regrading the ninja lotting comment. I do not think you should have to server hop, make a char and then hop back exp since you'd have to wait 6 months to be who you want to be, where you want to be. after 9 years of playing, I would change my name to just because... it's been 9 years... lol
    (0)