Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I'm not even trying to say that the BLU spell accuracy thing is a totally invalid complaint (BLU is one of my main jobs and I'd love to see it addressed too), I'm mostly just annoyed that a thread called "Excited for November's Update" is headed off by a post that's 90% complaining about something only tangentially related (by virtue of the fact that technically everything in the game is related to version updates). It seems like he was less creating the thread for excitement for the update and more like he was looking for a relatively visible venue to complain about something that has come up time and time again.
    (2)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I didn't see mention of new delve for the incoming VU. I assume (hope ?) they realised the system is mostly fail (pop items not needed and too boring etc ). I've seen them talk about new nakuaals and a new type of NMs though, but no delve sequel still.
    (2)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

There is 1 new Wildskeeper they already posted it on the website. Kumhau, looks like a frost lion.
    (0)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    For endgame all they added was a wildskeeper, that's how many months now with barely any endgame content? This game is 11 years old, this is not acceptable
    (0)

5. 10-31-2013 03:57 PM

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by predatory View Post
    For endgame all they added was a wildskeeper, that's how many months now with barely any endgame content? This game is 11 years old, this is not acceptable
    Whatever event upgrades RMEs will become very popular out of necessity.
    (1)

7. 10-31-2013 04:31 PM

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by predatory View Post
    That's what you get for giving oatixur to the entire server and releasing a pop NM system that doesn't serve any purpose (last I checked, outside NM drop less armor, less plasm than inside NMs).
    (1)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkovChain View Post
    I didn't see mention of new delve for the incoming VU. I assume (hope ?) they realised the system is mostly fail (pop items not needed and too boring etc ). I've seen them talk about new nakuaals and a new type of NMs though, but no delve sequel still.
    I too really hope that Delve isn't the new SKY/Dynamis/SEA/and all the rest... there were a bunch weren't there?

I even like VW more than Delve... even with the crap droprates... at least it gave me a reason to do it more than a handfull of times.

Theoretically there'll be 7 delve fractures to match the 7 WKRs....
    But...
    It's getting really confusing about if they will all be CL20 or not.
    They might even be debating that, hence why the tree and thunderbird lack fractures atm.
    (2)

Extremely excited!! New BLU spells goooo
    (0)

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm pretty excited as well. Tons of new stuff (NM monstrosity time!) and fixes to stuff.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3