Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

ToAU "field manuals"

I suggested this awhile ago on the SE website but I will put it out there again. I really think they should have field manuals of SOME type in those areas, maybe not kupowers like the regular areas but at least manuals and tomes in the dungeons to make those areas viable or at least fun to play in.
    (15)

Well I checked Bhaflau Thickets because someone said they saw a book in the Whitegate area, sadly not a one. They must have mistaken the hunt registry for a "field manual" lol
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Shadaax
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    This would be nice and since a system is already in place, I'd imagine it wouldn't require much dev effort.
    (1)
    I reject your reality and substitute my own...
    - Adam Savage

I hate to say it though but they aren't going to do it...I think....for no other reason than people aren't interested.
    (1)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    People aren't interested because the xp one can get there isn't as lucrative vs the fov/gov xp bonus. Or did you mean the hunt books?
    (0)

What I meant was put an fov/gov book in those areas and maybe in the past too. Campaign might be their priority for the past though so I guess that would be why they didn't do it there. But the only thing that's in the Whitegate areas is the hunt registry is my point. Not even the survival guide or anything like it.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Yeah I'm not sure why they didn't put at least those in ToAU areas. The only "new" thing they put in for both there and the past were void watch. Not sure how many people even went and did ToAU VW. Even though I got into it late on shiva I never saw a shout for it over there. Except maybe once and that was it. Well I mean on Alex before the merge.
    (0)

There were some over on our server but Absolutely none now. Weird they would even skip over putting books for VW when they could've done both.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Blah View Post
    I suggested this awhile ago on the SE website but I will put it out there again. I really think they should have field manuals of SOME type in those areas, maybe not kupowers like the regular areas but at least manuals and tomes in the dungeons to make those areas viable or at least fun to play in.
    Yes please. There is no reason to not have manuals in TOAU areas. I often want to exp there, but losing all the extra bonus exp is a deterrent, even with trust and ROE.
    (1)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Specially now with RoE being added to those zones. I know some will do RoE just to do it, but for most that isn't enough of an incentive to xp there unless you need something from there.
    (0)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast