Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bump. Can we at least get an explanation as to why this hasn't/ may not be done? I really had thought when they put out fov/gov and it took off that they were going to add it somehow every where, it's since been years and no expansion to even the places like Lufaise Meadows and the Kupowers are in Lufaise Meadows.
    (2)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Character
    Rivicus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    I would like the see Manuals be added to expansion areas as well, CoP and WoTG areas need these as well. as it would not only give more incentive to do things in the area, but also allow players leveling jobs in groups and solo more areas to exp with a high rate of EXP. Seeing as I do most of my exp solo, I would love to be able to access these areas for certain jobs and be able to keep the bonuses gained by FoV/GoV.
    (2)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    Thanks for bumping the thread lol.
    (0)

Bump kick bump. Now that they are kinda through making Adoulin missions maybe they can make time for this?
    (0)
    Please do not post if you are drunk, high or madly delirious from lack of sleep...HEY WHERE'S EVERYONE???

Agreed. Why not?
    (0)

For story reasons, there are no plans to add Field Manuals in Aht Urhgan areas.

The Empire of Aht Urhgan continues to be quite cautious when dealing with other nations, and even the Adventurer’s Mutual Aid Network (A.M.A.N.) hasn’t been successful in trying to establish a connection with them.

There are possibilities where a similar feature may be implemented in Aht Urhgan areas, but adding Field Manuals to these areas would create a conflict with the lore due to the aforementioned reasons.
    (6)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Seigyoku
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    See normally, I get lore reasons.

Only you see, everyone knows the truth. Moogles run Vana'diel. Not just the middle lands oh no. They rule everything from behind the scenes, lulling us into a false sense of security with their little wings and chubby bellies and darling many colored poms. So we don't question why we have to collect 1500 of an item. Or why the Blufallo get lose... Every. Single. Year.

The moogles are everywhere. Watching you. Controlling you. FREE WILL IS A MYTH!
    (12)
    Don't wish. Don't start.

Character
    Bananavivi
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    For story reasons, there are no plans to add Field Manuals in Aht Urhgan areas.

The Empire of Aht Urhgan continues to be quite cautious when dealing with other nations, and even the Adventurer’s Mutual Aid Network (A.M.A.N.) hasn’t been successful in trying to establish a connection with them.

There are possibilities where a similar feature may be implemented in Aht Urhgan areas, but adding Field Manuals to these areas would create a conflict with the lore due to the aforementioned reasons.
    I love this kind of response
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Slightly off-topic but is this the reason why ichor and nyzul tokens isn't added to copper vouchers? I would like an explanation for adding assault points to the vouchers.
    (0)

Character
    Lithera
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 1
    But we are the empress's personal mercenary, so why can't she bring about the books? Also a certain mace wielding Mithra would want the books or whatever will be coming so that we can use them to pay off our ever increasing debt.
    (2)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast