Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Magical ws (and to a lesser extent magical blu spells) need updating

Over the last few updates we've seen a rather large increase in physical ws dmg and even elemental magic dmg. Largely because the base dmg of physical ws are based on weapon base dmg which has increased by incredibly large amounts and elemental magic jobs recently received staffs which do similar things.

But magical ws and blu magical spells base dmg are based on lvl which hasn't increased. On top of that the whole ilvl system has shifted things to gear with tons of base stats on it generally being best. Technically this helps everyone about the same however that often leads to less att/mab. Physical ws don't care because 200att on there weapons and tons of buffs so they still can cap but magical ends up falling behind even more.

In light of the empyrean ws coming back and with it one of the best magical ws in the game I think it's about time we update magical ws and blu magical spell to fit the whole ilvl system idea. Maybe in a similar way that they changed skill now adds macc and base dmg for blu physical spells it can also be converted to the new magic damage stat. This would also clean up the new staffs since they will get it from that too
    (9)

Character
    Warusha
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    This is semi unrelated, but I'd like to see club and staff magical weaponskills becoming ranged similar to gust slash and cyclone. I don't want to get in range to use Vidohunir. Of course the damage isn't even close to what it should be, since they were pretty much created.
    (4)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Given the way you pratically throw the staff in the face of the monster for vidohunir I don't see why it can't have a decent range lol. But yes it always confused me why a job specific ws for a purely back line job is melee ranged. (especially one that activates what was once a decent aftermath for a decent mythic weapon)
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This and all breath spells/abilities need adjusted as well. Wyverns and blu's both have terrible breath dmg.
    (3)