Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60

More 3-day Campaign

That was legit the most fun I've had in a while, so much things to do aside from the typical delve grind and other things.

Can we have more of that? The abjuration drops really made this event special for me.
    (3)

My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Just have the next one have a boosted seal drop rate to accompany it as well. Since most drops are common to not be so lucrative I don't see how it would hurt.
    (0)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    ffs we got like a whole set of armor +1'd in less than a minute, what's wrong with adding just a smidgen more?
    (1)

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Anything to make the elitists cry, I say bring it on.

all abyssea armor is +1'd and I have at least one job fully +2 (pup for my alt) sure now a days most of that gear is obsolete, it would still be good enough for people who don't have enough baylid for one of the 2 baylid armors sets and then eventually skirmish/delve. Or just purely for sake of completion.

Other things they should add:

Fait Lux access (by a ticket or something) or have its prize pool added, sure most of it is mere trophy armor but there still might be some who would like the chance at it since next to no one dose campaign anymore.

Ancient Currency (up to the 100 pieces) some claimed those as drops though so I dunno.

Alexandrite and cotton coin purses.

Heavy Metal Plates/Pouches (again some claimed those dropped too)

And yes I dare say it... may they weep... Umbral Marrow, because some players wont have the chance and refuse to pay millions of gil only to have it ninja lotted by one of the ls leader's bots.

Nomad Moogle cap/Moogle Cap

Costume equips (the hard to get ones from Meebles since thats dead now)

As silly as this may seem the V day chocolates we got like 2 years ago...imagine after you take down a nasty monster it drops chocolate subligar oh my!

Oh speaking of that old stuff what about the other old one time only event things? Rusty Tail Cutter, Yhoator Flea, Tome of Whispers, Sniffling Skull, & Dire Candle.

If this game lasts long enough I'd like to see another event like this.
    (2)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tohihroyu View Post
    Alexandrite and cotton coin purses.
    Cotton coins purse actually was amongst the possible treasure (might have been one of the more rare ones).

Obviously this kind of a thing doesn't quite make sense in-game, so we might not be seeing it happen too often. Still I'd imagine it's not the last time we'll see something like this.

I'd definitely like to be able to do Fiat Lux, but I'm still hoping the system would be properly fixed (adjusted), which is probably not too likely to happen. One can always dream, eh. ^^;
    (1)
    ...or so the legend says.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragoy View Post
    I'd definitely like to be able to do Fiat Lux, but I'm still hoping the system would be properly fixed (adjusted), which is probably not too likely to happen. One can always dream, eh. ^^;
    That's my problem with this event, it feels like a lazy attempt to supply items from content without actually fixing the issue with obtaining them. In the case of the super expensive ingots, they wont add new sources. In the case of Fiat Lux they wont fix Campaign to make it work in todays FFXI.
    (4)

Character
    Dramatica
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 94
    I think this event is fine since it gave us something to do, and most of the things involved were outdated. Sure it made money drops cheaper, but those will spike up again eventually, and honestly the supply of some of those materials was absolutely horrible.

I'd gladly welcome more of such things, it at least gives something relatively fresh to do in between real content. It was lazy, but I'll take it over nothing.
    (1)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I really liked the event, I have always felt those rare drops shouldn't be as rare or random as they really are, the only reason they are so rare to get is for the time sink, I mean because the events to get them have never been uber difficult, just time consuming as hell, and with the severe lack of players across all the servers, they have become even more time consuming, or down right impossible to get.
    (1)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    It was a cool event. Of course I like it because I got some really nice stuff, but it also led me to do some fights that I never would have otherwise. Also, because it was a limited time event, I actually felt an urgency to get things done over the weekend, which is something I haven't felt in the game since the Double Salvage Plans. Feels good to be able to log into linkshell and have a bunch of people be really interested in doing something.
    (3)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Let's face it, it was just pure old no stress have a good time weekend, we need lots more stuff that just takes the stress out of the game and makes it fun to play. Double xp on dnc in Marjami Ravine was a beautiful thing, doing Bia orbs with a few overpowered friends was a blast, sure there was any chance of wiping, but why do you always have to risk a wipe to have fun and get a decent item drop now and then? Just a plain old fun weekend for me
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast