Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Its not that I don't want good rewards. I don't want them to be lazy like they have been. We need a new place for these things to drop, by things, I refer to the incredibly rare drops such as the Ingots and such from Legion, their price on Phoenix before the update was 12M. Other things like scrolls of spells for level 40s should have become more common while back, the fact that on Phoenix it was up to 1~2M per scroll before the update was sad, it made anyone who wanted to level NIN, PLD, or RDM think twice about it because vital spells would be missing due to a big ol 1~2M price tag hovering over their heads.

I see this as a lazy workaround for them to get more of this stuff into the market and increase the supply for a short time without truly addressing the issue in the way they should have. The best way to fix it would have been to add these kind of drops to WKs as rare drops in the crafting item slot to increase interest in repeat battles and WKs in general. Instead, they did this campaign, one of many other campaigns they keep having, and I wouldn't really mind them doing this if it was either permanent, or it was a side thing while they fixed the real issue anyways. But the fact they have not fixed the issue, and the fact that they are not keeping it this way, means to me that they are just doing it as a easy way out for a few days to increase supply a small bit.

To me, its bad, and should have gotten a real fix, instead of this, if you disagree, so be it, enjoy the event while it lasts, once its over things will go back to how they were, maybe not as high, but still high enough to be overpriced, and we will still lack a true fix.
    (6)

Character
    Predatory
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I personally loved the event. The week previously a couple of friends and I burned through 12 orbs trying to get phalanx for my pld with no luck. Along comes this event, phalanx drops to 100k and so I bought it, then next day it was 50k so I bought another copy to horde for later, and finally on Saturday 3 friends and I each went and burnt a bia orb doing doing "The Mobline Comedy", one person got a scarletite ingot, one got some stuff theyd been after, and I got arise. I sold my arise for 5 mil, and bought an angha gem, (which was down from 4 mil to 500k on Bahamut), and a flume belt both for my paly. I was actually able to get some of the things I needed for pld because of this event. We need more things like this
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2