Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

A very important question regarding Blue magic

Now that Tourbillion and Barbed Crescent have been accepted as bugged spells, is it possible that they will be fixed with this upcoming update?

I figure something this big should have been fixed a long time ago.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Well the proc rates are bugged on em, stupidly low regardless of the level of the target. Hopefully they fix them.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    It's hard to say previously they have pretty much said there was no problem for 2-3 years now and often saying see last report lol but now it's accepted who knows. One could hope it gets fixed along with the other spells and the additional effects that never proc on ws/weapons
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    It's hard to say previously they have pretty much said there was no problem for 2-3 years now and often saying see last report lol but now it's accepted who knows. One could hope it gets fixed along with the other spells and the additional effects that never proc on ws/weapons
    it's difficult to understand why this problem has lasted this long
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Awhile back I tested BC / Tourb on mobs that I should of had WAY over capped magic accuracy on and it didn't land at any higher rate then normal mobs. CA Tourb got a wear off message but that was once and I tested 10~15 times (CA + Tourb). They are both physical attacks with added effects and like all added effects there is a proc rate. Seems the proc rates are either deliberately set to ultra low or it's a glitch.
    (0)
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Since they actually accepted this as a bug and people have stated that on the test server they function properly, I believe that this is a glitch. Now unfortunately, I did not see anything in the update notes to them fixing this issue. Though, I am sure that is because they either discretely fixed it out of embarrassment or they received the bug too late in order to fully test/fix it for this update. I look forward to the upcoming update in hopes this does get fixed; though, I am still going to test the spell immediately after logging in.
    (0)
    Last edited by Tennotsukai; 10-08-2013 at 02:46 AM.

They seem to have found lots of things to fix in this update, but the things that I was aware of, (including this, Cizin Greaves x2, and JP menus in certain yorcia skirmishes) were not on the list.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Just tested Tourbillion and Barbed. Still not working properly. Hopefully, next update.
    (0)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennotsukai View Post
    Just tested Tourbillion and Barbed. Still not working properly. Hopefully, next update.
    This is why I think they actually were on purpose set to bare minimum proc rate. Only recently SE might of decided to *relook* at them and possibly make a correction. Tourb would be really nice if we could have a chance at landing it on big boss's, as it stands I just use blood rake, harden shell or AT.
    (0)

Character
    Tennotsukai
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I feel like ranting...

What if temper did not grant anything at all upon release? No double attack. Would there not be a hot fix for something like this immediately after noted? No...we get hot fixes for the important stuff, such as a fix to using magical weapon skills in reives that caused incorrect assessments. Oh how important....Maybe it is because the developers only care about their new baby more than their older child? Idk, but no other game neglects the consumer as much as this one.

Holy crap! Tourbillion, barbed crescent, sandspin, other spells, and other ws's do not do what they are supposed to. Def down, Acc down, etc. This should have been a hot fix immediately, roughly 4 years ago, when it was made apparent by others.

Also, for all you guys out there that think SE is doing this deliberately because Tourbillion is too strong, look at barbed crescent and sandspin. Those spells are crap even with their functioning effects.

So am I the only person that thinks this should have been a hot fix the time that it was noticed?
    (1)