Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Krashport View Post
    I hope we do not have to pick Kindred or Beast*men Seals as singles, maybe implement an input of how many we want towards our point count. Like we have when buying Imperial Silver Pieces.
    No buddy gets behind/support something good before it happens, all I have to say is LOL!

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...aign-III/page3
    (2)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    Look, everything buy-able with points this time, sucks.

The only thing I want is beastmen seals for a shot @ a kc.

I'm not going through that menu 500 times for 10 point seals.

You really failed to implement a way to obtain multiple seals at once... and made the points from this campaign ridiculously impossible to use.

On a more serious note however I have to agree (Dear god it tastes like vinegar in my mouth too) with Karah on this one, there should have been the option in the other lists for us to be able to purchase seals in bulk. Need just 1? Ok 10 points. Need 10? Go to the 100 point list and buy there. Oh need 50? Go 500. 100? Goodness, but sure go to the 1000 section, and yes I know what you're thinking. 200 seals for 2,000.

IT IS NOT THAT HARD SE...
    (4)

Character
    Krash
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjou View Post
    IT IS NOT THAT HARD SE...
    (4)

Player
    Sad thing is, there is apparently a fourth campaign and rather than add the option to multi-buy seals as we request, they choose to do the stupid thing of simply reverting back to Shanks and the like. I so very much look forward to the never ending swarm of people and lines I will have to endure to spend my points once again...
    (2)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Sad thing is, there is apparently a fourth campaign and rather than add the option to multi-buy seals as we request, they choose to do the stupid thing of simply reverting back to Shanks and the like. I so very much look forward to the never ending swarm of people and lines I will have to endure to spend my points once again...
    Amusingly enough, clicking the menu was still faster than farming the seals to begin with. Not that I bothered. Maybe a few verdigris stones or something and bam, done.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Player
    Well, crisis averted, there is a way to get your 450 seals.

Got mine, it's too bad it can't be shared. I wish everyone who was/is interested is able to get theirs. With only minimal amounts of headache.
    (0)

Character
    Elqplau
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99

useless

ive got 3 items from the first one and never went to the moogle again there is nothing there u want or can use no byne or m.silver aby seals worthless to me as i rarly go there ive got no gear from aby.bst seals.k seals.hi..j.seals i have so many i cant use them all there was nithing there for me
    (0)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    It's too bad you can't buy better spelling and grammar with the login points
    (11)

Character
    Starskyy
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    It's crazy to add seals without the ability to buy multiples nice TROLL se come on now you can do much better than that tease....
    (1)
    <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.playonline.com/ff11/11th/banner.js?size=s&l=us"></script>

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in responding! We had been discussing your request with the development team and they are currently working on making it so you can indicate the number of items you would like to receive when exchanging your points. As they need to coordinate this with other tasks, once they are at the stage where a clear implementation date is in sight we will be sure to follow up with an announcement.
    (9)

Okipuit - Community Team

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast