Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Minikomby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    What about Salvage ? think dev team said something about reducing the number of persons needed to enter
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincard View Post
    People fixate on Lebros Supplies but there's at least that ring one that's almost impossible to do solo (you could get super lucky and find it randomly I guess, but I wouldn't bother myself, waste of time).
    Oh I remember that one. When I did it with my 3-man static, we failed the first try. On the second try, I think we were low on time and I got demoralized and used my fireflies. One of the other guys then found it and the other two won the assault. Because I was a panicky idiot, I forced us all to do the stupid thing over again. Luckily, the other guys had gotten pretty good at that Assualt after 2 tries and we completed it pretty painlessly.

The one where you have to "collect" status ailments was pretty awful too. I can't see getting all 5 ailments in 30 minutes with one person.
    (0)

Character
    Ipmann
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikom View Post
    What about Salvage ? think dev team said something about reducing the number of persons needed to enter
    that is probably one of them "dream on" scenerios.
    (0)

Character
    Kheper
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 1
    FINALLY! Been wanting to see all of Roungelouts' cutscenes like forever.

Does this, or might this in the future, include the old Nyzul Isle? Some of us never got to unlock weapon skills from there.
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    Does this, or might this in the future, include the old Nyzul Isle? Some of us never got to unlock weapon skills from there.
    After discussing this further, we have decided to remove the minimum participant restriction for Nyzul Isle Investigation in the December version update!

Please note that at the moment, we will not be making battle adjustments so it will be difficult to clear solo or in low-man groups. The reason behind this is because there are some system-related aspects that will make it difficult to adjust the way lamps function for solo or low-man groups. In the future, we would like to address this with Trust NPCs and make it possible to clear even with a small group of players.
    (15)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Mefuki
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    In the future, we would like to address this with Trust NPCs and make it possible to clear even with a small group of players.

Whoa, Trust magic will be able to help us with stuff like that? That sounds amazing.
    (2)
    Last edited by Mefuki; 12-10-2013 at 06:00 AM.

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Yes, if trust NPCs will be usable anywhere, that will be awesome.

(Can we please have the adventuring fellow more freely usable too?)
    (4)

Character
    Sechs
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post

That would be a nice Idea but the Adventuring Fellow would need some serious update. (I just recently reached 95 myself, what a slacker I am, right?!)
    He's level 95, has no ilevel gear, no increase in attack, accuracy etc. His damage is even more ridiculous than ever and if you're using the mage one he's out of mp within 2 nanoseconds (they should add more autorefresh or something).
    Well you CAN sit down to heal but in most situations that's not particularly efficient to do.
    (0)
    And the autumn of life has finally come
    with the promise of winter thaw.

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post

I have been wondering what Trust means for Adventuring Fellows. Is this the final ultimate deathblow for that system?
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    I have been wondering what Trust means for Adventuring Fellows. Is this the final ultimate deathblow for that system?
    Hopefully it means that the offhand mention by Matsui about adding Fellow to more areas coincides with the areas that Trust NPCs can be called/summoned in.
    That would kill two birds with one stone... and they already reduced the wait in Signal Pearls from 20hr to 6hr without telling anyone... (or if they did I missed that memo)
    So it seems like they're secretly/incrementally adjusting Fellows too. (I'm betting Trust and Fellowship will be near identical in the end in terms of function.)
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast