Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by FaeQueenCory View Post
    they already reduced the wait in Signal Pearls from 20hr to 6hr without telling anyone... (or if they did I missed that memo)
    Would this suffice as a memo? :D

Quote Originally Posted by NOC_EU View Post
    • Signal Pearl Adjustment(Added on Nov 5th, 2013)
      Its reuse time has been reduced, while both the amount of time players are able to call their fellows and the maximum amount of enemies that may be slain before fellows leave have been increased.
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Doctorweird
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 30
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    After discussing this further, we have decided to remove the minimum participant restriction for Nyzul Isle Investigation in the December version update!

Please note that at the moment, we will not be making battle adjustments so it will be difficult to clear solo or in low-man groups. The reason behind this is because there are some system-related aspects that will make it difficult to adjust the way lamps function for solo or low-man groups. In the future, we would like to address this with Trust NPCs and make it possible to clear even with a small group of players.
    Players have been complaining about lamp floors for years. I don't think anyone would be upset if lamp floors quietly disappeared, instead of adding all sorts of complicated voodoo to get around it.
    (2)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

€°(((><

Quote Originally Posted by RalphTheGalka View Post
    Players have been complaining about lamp floors for years. I don't think anyone would be upset if lamp floors quietly disappeared, instead of adding all sorts of complicated voodoo to get around it.
    I kinda like 'em.

~ducks~

Phew. Close one!

I'm being more or less serious though! They add something else to the mix. The issue in my opinion is the time we have to deal with them, which is very short, and not plenty indeed.

I probably dislike the random number of floors advanced more than anything. Or so I maybe guess.

It's cool they are /finally/ changing the entry requirements, although they have not been an issue for me since... something like forever ago.
    (0)

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camiie View Post
    I have been wondering what Trust means for Adventuring Fellows. Is this the final ultimate deathblow for that system?
    well, you CAN use your adventuring fellow with the trust NPCs. So if you're leveling a job he can still come in handy, he's just no good on a high level job.
    (0)

Character
    Camiie
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    well, you CAN use your adventuring fellow with the trust NPCs. So if you're leveling a job he can still come in handy, he's just no good on a high level job.
    I mainly wonder if they're going to continue to support and update the Fellows system or if they'll just leave it as is since Trust is the hot new thing now.
    (0)

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Alhanelem View Post
    One can not, however, use Trust magic while in a party with another player character, which I hope will become doable in the future (which they did hint towards a little).

In a party with Ayame, Curilla, and Excenmille at the moment (three (3) being the limit for the time being).

Feels weird indeed!

I've said it many times before, and I'll say it again: I'd definitely enjoy updates and upgrades on the adventuring fellow system.

Edit:

Will be interesting to see how this will expanded upon, and which battlefields it can be used in (and how useful exactly it will be).
    (0)
    Last edited by Dragoy; 12-12-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4