Character
    Bluban
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Cancelling my account

I've been trying to cancel my account for a week now,but keep getting the under maintenance page.DO NOT BILL ME.I just received the going to bill me shortly email so either cancel my account or fix the cancel my account option either WAY DO NOT BILL ME anymore.
    (1)
    Grenades are my Friend!

Same here for myself and a few other friends. Seems like SE may be blocking us from unsubscribing lol

We were all moving to xiv full time so no need to pay for xi anymore.
    (0)

Character
    Bluban
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Actually i'm a legacy peep only they dummied down FFXIV ARR so much it offers ZERO now I cancelled that first...........i'd rather spend money on funstuff I've been paying for the last 2 months for FFXI and rarely played but forever maintenance????
    (1)
    Grenades are my Friend!

Legacy here too and well your missing out it gets better and not so dummied down as you progress. You missed out on the fun higher up stuff.

But anyway, to each their own, it is kindda ridiculous though this you-shall-not-cancel thing they got going. Couldn't find anything on mogstation for xi either
    (0)

Character
    Bluban
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I have a 50 monk full af,45 Blm,38 War and more then half way thru main scenario and it's just too repetitive .The quests Fates and everything got stale after a 2 weeks.I see the same people grinding thru fates to level.I did like the Duty finder so it did have something decent.
    (0)
    Grenades are my Friend!

Character
    Bluban
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    BTW I still cant cancel this AM.
    (0)
    Grenades are my Friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Bluban View Post
    I've been trying to cancel my account for a week now,but keep getting the under maintenance page.DO NOT BILL ME.I just received the going to bill me shortly email so either cancel my account or fix the cancel my account option either WAY DO NOT BILL ME anymore.
    +1

I too have been trying to cancel my account for the last month, there's still a maintenance page after you hit the 'cancel' button. I wouldn't be surprised if the same 'repeat login campaign' strategists from Matsui's team had the idea to remove the ability for us to cancel our accounts. 'Don't let them cancel their accounts campaign'.

I created two tickets so far over the last couple weeks and still no reply. I will be extremely frustrated if I am billed for a month I wanted to cancel. I'll go out of my way to make things difficult for SE if that happens and/or no refund. I'm sorry if I sound like an impatient brat, I am embittered over R/M/E and the games new direction of vertical progression. This has nothing to do with FFXIV for me.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by the Advent Children

Sephiroth: Tell me what you cherish most... give me the pleasure of taking it away.
    Cloud: You just don't get it at all... there's not a thing I don't cherish.

Character
    Tohihroyu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    (0)