Character
    Kysaiana
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Gnole Feedback

Tested Alpha Mode on Gnole.

Alpha mode (name will be changed supposedly) is a TP move that costs 30 TP. Using it will switch between four-leg and standing modes. Using it again will go back to the previous mode. Gaining a lvl resets to four-leg mode, unsure if this is a bug intentional.

In standing mode, you gain access to Nox Blast, Asuran Claws and Cacaphony at least at lvl 30. However you lose access to Fevered Pitch, but keep Plenilune embrace.

Nox blast is 150 TP darkness damage, TP reset and knock-back. Damage is pretty awful for a 150 tp move did around 30-60 damage to DC pugils. Didn't test with any MAB instincts. Asuran Claws only did around 200-300 damage to DC-IT mobs. Cacophony is 1 min Haste and counterstance. Haste seems to be over 15% since it overwrites slow from spiders. Not sure on counterstance rate, does not lower def despite the icon saying it does, assuming they just used the player version for the icon.

There's also an attack and acc penalty in 2-leg mode. Are these intentional? It's possible the delay is lower to make up for this but I didn't pay attention to TP.
    (2)

Character
    Scaevola
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Does it change your job from WAR to MNK? The penalties might come from the loss of the Attack Bonus trait and transition to H2H STR/DEX conversions.
    (0)
    tandava crackows + chocobo jig + animated flourish = prouesse ring

Character
    Kysaiana
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Nah it's monk in both forms. Gnole is WAR on the regular servers atm, but on the test server it's changed to MNK. It's possible it's just a glitch and it's supposed to be WAR in 4-leg mode still but I countered so I donno what's going on.
    (0)