My Allegiance? I'm usually on whatever side Zordon is on
    Character
    Alpheus
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99

Dem RMEs....

Since the latest update notice on POL mentions mythic equipment I can only assume that come November we'll see the RME update go live. This coupled with Matsui's post of offering harder versions of fights from older content I wonder if perhaps it'll be tied into upgrading the former ultimate weapons.

Although I wonder if perhaps they'll shift Relic upgrades to any revamped WotG fights since they relatively recently revamped Dynamis content leaving any WotG fights such as Fiat Lux the only reasonable alternative. Granted this is assuming they don't just slap RME upgrading onto Adoulin content.

So what would you prefer? Adoulin content tied upgrades or would you prefer some old content given a new difficulty to enhance your weapons such as say revamped ToAU Kings or even the vanilla 3 Beastmen Kings. I suppose Empyrean Weapons could be tied to VW (but that's just gonna end in tears I think given the current server populations) or simply Legion-esque waves of the Empy weapon path NMs.

Whatever they do end up doing though I hope it's 6man hard mode fights. However since Matsui mentioned different modes of difficulty able to be selected perhaps a higher allotment of players as the difficulty rises that way those lucky enough to still roll deep with their friends can assist one another. Maybe have the lower difficulties require more repeat wins.
    (0)

Player
    100% chance of non-stop bitching no matter how the upgrades are handled.
    (19)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I hope SE makes them as good as delve weapons, not better, not worse.

I know R/E/M owners took a lot of effort to get them (well most just bought them with rmt gil, fishing bot gil or got it on cruise mode from their ls) but they always feel entitle of being the owners of the game and its nice that this is over.

The Delve weapons should be still the top DD options alongside the REM. Just don't trash new content in favor of old one.
    (3)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectreman View Post

I know R/E/M owners took a lot of effort to get them (well most just bought them with rmt gil, fishing bot gil or got it on cruise mode from their ls) but they always feel entitle of being the owners of the game and its nice that this is over.

The Delve weapons should be still the top DD options alongside the REM. Just don't trash new content in favor of old one.
    If they're as good, it means that every dual-wielding class will have to have an upgraded RME AND Delve weapon. Ow.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustic View Post
    If they're as good, it means that every dual-wielding class will have to have an upgraded RME AND Delve weapon. Ow.
    If it depended on me R/M/E weapons would be still inferior to delve.
    (0)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I've got no problems with an Adoulin upgrade that matches RME twohanders to the current item levels (indeed, a series of trials that pushes them up to 113 -> 119 -> etc to end-of-expansion levels), but thanks to dual wields, onehanders that matched up with anything but an Adoulin offhand would mean you'd need to have a fully updated RME AND the Adoulin gear to be up to standards.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

There was a post from Matsui foreeeeeeeeeeveeeeeer ago...
    But it basically went like this:

Delve&Mythic within 1dmg of each other based on the weapon
    Relic&Empyrean roughly 2dmg of each other and about 4~5dmg below Delve and Mythics.
    (the example given was with PLD swords, with Delve sword being 1dmg higher than PLD's mythic. The relic being about 5ish dmg below that. And the empy sword being about 2 less than that.)

Y'all are also forgetting about the Skirmish+1s.

Once the update hits, expect to see shouts for DREMS DD.
    DREMSs is my copyright. Everyone owes me 1gil for coming up with a nice fluid name that can be said as a real word: DREMS
    [/sarcasm]

Though not about the shout for DREMS. That's totes gonna happen.

EDIT: Actually the bump might have had relics and empys 10dmg below delve and mythics... it's been like a year.

EDIT:
    I thank God it doesn't. Mythics should always be the best.
    Because those are the Ultimate weapons of the jobs.
    And because... especially with mythics... it's more about the JA buffs than it is about the base dmg.
    Having another set of weapons (eg Delve) that is basically the same base damage as the Mythic but lacks all that sexy JA buff is wonderful... because it makes a diverse game.
    (1)
    Last edited by FaeQueenCory; 09-21-2013 at 01:37 AM.

Character
    Afania
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 1

What's the point to spend 200 hr making a weapon if 3hr weapon is on same lv lol.

Also "feel entitle of being the owners of the game" isn't exclusive to REM owner only. I was trying to help one of my LS getting Ceizak clear earlier, with some DD player "undergeared" with 30k polearm, then another player came from /shout owning Oat told me they all suck at DD and 30k plasm weapon will never beat 200k plasm weapon even if 200k plasm weapon user doesn't gear swap.

Yeah, making REM same as Delve weapons, you'd still see delve weapon DD being an ass toward ppl trying to get clear, don't pretend REM is what makes humanity bad.

REM should be 1~2% ahead of delve weapons. That's the best way to do it. There's no way you'd be told not to come DD job if you're gear is 1% behind REM. And those really obsessed with elite can get REM and burn their 200hr free time for 1% increase if they want to.
    (10)

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    The hell with all of you REM bandwagoners, I'm looking forward to the Artifact upgrades and enhancements.
    (4)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Garota View Post
    The hell with all of you REM bandwagoners, I'm looking forward to the Artifact upgrades and enhancements.
    This wouldn't make me a sad panda either, though I cringe at potentially being stuck with six zillion situational side items being stuffed into my overloaded inventory...again.
    (2)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast