Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Luscia
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Gotta say I am really unthrilled with the random augments too. Did some Skirmish 2 last night with my BF and decided to put my +1 stones in the armor; 2 of those stones which I bought with gil. 3 times in a row I had gotten the same lame augment with my +1s; Physical Damage Taken -1%. I know the +1s aren't as "powerful" as a +2, but to be able to get a crap augment like that with a +1 when I can get that with an NQ is just dumb. If you want it to be random fine, but at least tier the stones so that with a +2 stone you can get the lowest of the high end. This is why I haven't dropped 1M on the +2 stone; would be a total waste of gil.

Also, augmenting aside, I would like to say it was kind of lazy in design to reuse the armor models from the Furia sets.
    (1)

Character
    Morier
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    I'm sure you will still be there to criticize with your superiorness. I forget I'm always under the presence of royalty.

Just like the day you enjoyed me being kicked out of alliance doing Botulus Rex instantly without explanation or warning telling me to "Learn to scholar" when the entire group of DD wiped out and I was in light arts raising people.

Oh but I didn't proc Tier IV BLM spell and a Black Mage had to do it for me instead.

Which after I spent 500k on displacers to help that alliance to begin with.

And til this day you are still criticizing me on everything I say or do even on the forums.

If GM feels the need to ban me so be it but I'm tired of being nice only to be judged and mistreated.

So if you want to continue Morier go ahead. I'm already use to it.
    Make 2 threads about it.
    (4)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Morier View Post
    Make 2 threads about it.
    Not worth it
    (0)

Character
    Morier
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Not worth it
    Yea get off your cross.Back on topic. I like random augment system but they need to make the +1 and +2 have a minimum tier that is above the lowest tier of nq stones.
    (1)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Morier View Post
    Yea get off your cross.Back on topic. I like random augment system but they need to make the +1 and +2 have a minimum tier that is above the lowest tier of nq stones.
    Step down from your throne your highness.

Back to the topic, i think random augments are good for some of us who like to own gear that not everyone else has. It might take time to earn the materials or save up Gil to upgrade until you get decent to impressive stats but once you do get it, its an item that makes you feel special.

Some players might feel like they are the only person on the server to have it. Which is something I wish we had more often. It gets tiring working hard for an item that everyone else eventually gets.

Random augments feels more valuable.
    (0)

Player
    Both of you just shut the fuck up, this forum is not meant for you to argue with other people on a daily basis and turn every thread about you. If you cant stick to the topic, even in argument, then get the hell off the forum, because all your doing is ruining every topic you get into at this point.
    (9)

Player
    i think random augments are good for some of us who like to own gear that not everyone else has. It might take time to earn the materials or save up Gil to upgrade until you get decent to impressive stats but once you do get it, its an item that makes you feel special.

Some players might feel like they are the only person on the server to have it. Which is something I wish we had more often. It gets tiring working hard for an item that everyone else eventually gets.
    The Cizin, Iuitl and Otronif sets have two kinds of augments: Augments that are "+2% Double Attack / Physical Damage Taken -4%" on the nose and augments that are worse than "+2% Double Attack / Physical Damage Taken -4%". How unique! How varied!

The mage gear supports having varied goals to a greater degree, I guess, but that also means it's possible to expend twice as much time by going through a bunch of Summoner-centric augments while trying to get Magic Attack Bonus or vice versa.
    (5)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Random is never good in MMORPG.
    (5)

Luck-based reward systems are terrible and should be avoided as often as possible.
    (6)

Character
    Morier
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Both of you just shut the fuck up, this forum is not meant for you to argue with other people on a daily basis and turn every thread about you. If you cant stick to the topic, even in argument, then get the hell off the forum, because all your doing is ruining every topic you get into at this point.
    Stick to the topic or shut the fuck up, I believe you said. Take your own advice.I reeled it back in and got it back on track and you run it off course again.
    (1)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast