Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

1000 Login Points for a Themis Orb (KS99)

Not really, because that makes too much sense, screw logic, this is FFXI brought to you by SE. So instead, you get one individual Kindred Seal each individual trade of 10 login points, this is to demonstrate how motivated and determined you are to getting all those 99 seals. Thanks for "partially taking into consideration my request" for new login point reward items.
    (0)
    Last edited by Garota; 09-13-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Player
    Really they just need to add a multiple buy option, easy fix. That, or make 10 KS for 100 points, and so on.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah really who is going to buy just 1 seal geez
    (0)

Character
    Kincard
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I cancelled my account until the next update comes along, I was thinking about reregistering so I could get the login points for some KSs but I'm glad to see I'll be saving my money this month because they didn't have the foresight for something this simple and obvious.

(Seriously guys? Common sense would've told you to put in a multiple buying option)
    (2)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I don't even think they were thinking when they did this about orbs- along with the other low-point items, I think they were putting them up there for level cap quests, all the way up to LB10.

I'd rather them simply put orbs up as rewards, say for 100-300 range on the next campaign.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.