Character
    Ultimameteo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 1

Right new got this since ff 14 is not ready

Yeah im prolly the only one haha, I couldn't Digital download, so I figured it would take a few months for them to get ff 14 ready, so I got this instead...

Completely new to this game. Always wanted to try it tho.

Got the controls figured out a bit, after some changes.

When I First saw the graphics I was like.. maybe I shoulda waited, but Ill get used to that.

Anyways, I am on Bahamut server, no one is around.. kinda weird in an MMO, but guess everyone went FF14.

Hope its not to late to get into this game.....
    Anyways, Just sayin sup.
    Hope to see ppl around at some point lmao.

*Gonna switch to Odin seems to be a few new ppl there
    (0)
    Last edited by KingAtlas; 09-06-2013 at 02:36 PM. Reason: new server

Character
    Zanarkid
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 4
    Hey I'm kinda new too and looking for people to play with.
    (0)

Player
    There's a few threads that have alot of talk about new players, and what they should/could try to do...

Right now is really the best and worst possible times to start playing this game.

Gear/items/money have never been easier to get, yet at the same time its next to impossible to find people to help you with the basic requirements of actually playing.

It's unfortunate, but that's where it sits with a decade old game. Try your hardest to find social non-hermits and ask for guidance. Learn the wiki's. ffxiclopedia.com and bgwiki.com

Take full advantage of exp boost rings, book EXP called Fields of Valor, and Grounds of Valor parties will be your best friend if any happen to still actually be going on.
    (0)