Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ru'Lude Gardens!
    Posts
    4,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    When i say "all" I don't mean it literally, only the people that matter.
    I guess people only matter when they agree with you?
    (5)

  2. #12
    Player Kriegsgott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    260
    Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisscar View Post
    Why not just merge all remaining servers into one?
    very bad idea no thanks!
    (3)

  3. #13
    Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    On the other hand, if you were to say free server changes for everyone so that if we want to we can move over to another server in order to try finding more people to play with, without the 25 dollar fee or whatever, that I would be perfectly fine with.
    That's what I'm talking about, just removal of the fee, and maybe *one* english only server and *one* japanese only server.

    You can't with a straight face tell me you aren't sick of the "jp only" mentality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    I guess people only matter when they agree with you?
    Not even close, most of the people I play with DON'T matter. You only matter if you have "this" and "that". If you're a noob with 1 99 and no E/M/R I couldn't possibly care less what your opinion is, and you "don't matter". Like this guy http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Slaxx (presumably).
    (0)
    Last edited by Karah; 09-13-2013 at 03:19 AM.

  4. #14
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ru'Lude Gardens!
    Posts
    4,310
    Oh so for your opinion to matter you must have certain things, got ya, and still disagree with that mentality.

    So far as having any English or JP only servers, no, I am annoyed by people who are like that, but I am sure they are equally annoyed by the fact they are forcibly surrounded by English players. Since I think they are shitty human beings who do not deserve the comfort of their own server, they should stay around me, their shitty attitude doesn't really effect me unless they enforce it, which most cant even if they want to, but I am sure that just by being there, I annoy them, and that gives me a sense of happiness, knowing that just because I'm there, I am ruining an assholes day somewhere, somehow.
    (1)

  5. #15
    Player FrankReynolds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,592
    Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I don't really see how this would hurt anyone. If it were voluntary, people who don't play during xyz time would just not move to a server where everyone plays during xyz time.
    (2)

  6. #16
    Player Trisscar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Dynamis - Al'Taieu [S]
    Posts
    538
    Character
    Trisscar
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kriegsgott View Post
    very bad idea no thanks!
    Any particular reason you say that?
    (0)

  7. #17
    Player Anjou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    San d'Oria
    Posts
    543
    Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Because Triss, merging literally every single server together creates an overcrowd (Shocking but true) people will be complaining that their nm's are being overcamped, people will rage quit because no can get anything done due to this congestion. If you say maybe merge them into 3-4 servers then that I can see, but you'll still have people butthurt over 'omg I've been on this server forevers, I can't stomach the thought of moving' so how are you going to survive when XI is gone completely? Be thankful we can still play this game.

    Personally I'm against the idea of a huge server movement, too many people would stay rooted on their home turf and the people who do move go into ghost towns, and eventually quit.
    (1)

  8. #18
    Player svengalis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    854
    Character
    Jakarai
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    linkshells are at fault to. i found this out greatly when i played wow. some people only play with their linkshells and noone else. you guys are separating yourselves from the rest of the community so the players are at fault to.
    (2)
    Last edited by svengalis; 09-13-2013 at 05:23 AM.
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

  9. #19
    Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    96
    Hilarious. That link shows my last 10 AH transactions. Yep, must be a noob since I never registered an account on FFXIAH. Couldn't possibly have leveled more than one job to 99. Couldn't just be selling the random crap from the Mog Garden because I've not played much the last month or so. That link literally shows nothing whatsoever about my character at all, you're making a lot of assumptions based on nothing.

    By the way - I don't really give a shit, both of our opinions on this subject are irrelevant. I see the likelihood of your proposal going anywhere as pretty much nil, that doesn't change the fact that I think it's a terrible idea.
    (4)

  10. #20
    Player Xantavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Serpent General Wannabe
    Posts
    307
    Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    They only thing I see this doing is certain people abusing the AH across servers, spending all day playing the market and world hopping to make a buck.
    (0)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast