Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 43
  1. #31
    Player Catmato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    605
    Quote Originally Posted by Soraishin View Post
    This past weekend there was never more than 2000 people on the server at any given time.
    I don't remember the last time I saw over 1000 people on Leviathan.
    (0)

  2. #32
    Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    471
    I mean, obviously I'm racist. I keep no secrets about it. However on BG I wasn't even beginning to be racists, that wasn't even the tip of the tip of the iceberg.

    But really, if it was free to change servers, you (anyone) really wouldn't? Honestly? You wouldn't move to meet new people (it's an mmo the point is to play with multiple people hurdur comment that everyone always spouts).

    You wouldn't change to an EU heavy server for a week if your shift at work changed?
    You wouldn't change servers where there are people giving away delve clears?

    Are you mentally unstable? Are you foolish?

    I would change in the blink of an eye if it didn't cost money, to a server where shout groups can actually accomplish things, it would be a godsend.

    I couldn't careless what the server is called, I don't have a retard's nostalgia, even though it's a good bet I've been on the same server longer than almost every single person posting on this forum.
    (0)

  3. #33
    Player
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Ru'Lude Gardens!
    Posts
    4,310
    Karah, I assume you have no friends, which is why I am sure you would just server hop all the time, I have a ton of friends on Phoenix, have no wish to change servers be it free and unlimited or not, I would stay where I am, why? Because the only reason I play this game is for the people I play it with, without them I would quit this shit in a heartbeat, and if they chose to leave when I didn't, I would leave the game, not the server, because my reason for staying would be gone.
    (5)

  4. #34
    Player Hexadecimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San d'Oria
    Posts
    11
    Character
    Hexadecimal
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    You can't with a straight face tell me you aren't sick of the "jp only" mentality.
    I can indeed tell you that I'm not sick of it, because in 10 years playing this game, I think I've encountered it once or twice. Some of my longest standing friendships in this game are with Japanese players. I won't presume to tell you what players are thinking when they elect to not play with players from other language groups in the game, but I will tell you, the problem might not be with them.
    (0)
    --
    Hexadecimal of Asura
    アスラのへクスデシマル

  5. #35
    Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    471
    You guys really bore me.

    You think about things, that I make abundantly clear, and you mention them like they're some big secret... makes me giggle.

    But, ok, I'll be the only one that wishes they could change servers at will, it's not like it would ever happen anyway, just a thought~

    Enjoy the forthcoming merges and subsequent dropping populations.
    (0)

  6. #36
    Player Anjou's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    San d'Oria
    Posts
    543
    Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Karah View Post
    You guys really bore me.

    You think about things, that I make abundantly clear, and you mention them like they're some big secret... makes me giggle.

    But, ok, I'll be the only one that wishes they could change servers at will, it's not like it would ever happen anyway, just a thought~

    Enjoy the forthcoming merges and subsequent dropping populations.
    We can change servers at will Karah, it just takes money, which shouldn't change because the pricetag makes you consider 'is it really worth moving?'

    Please stop posting, this thread has degenerated into nothing more than 'take turns punching Karah' thread.

    /endthread
    (4)

  7. #37
    Player Kriegsgott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    260
    Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Trisscar View Post
    Any particular reason you say that?
    the reason why problems exist is because people like to make problems lots of people means a lot problems on one server too i'm enjoying doing my stuff if i want and where i want it i didn ever got my stuff so quickly done like today
    (0)

  8. #38
    Player Lefein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4
    Character
    Lefein
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    This may not have happened on other worlds but in 2007 or so Odin was at over 5,000 players in the normal hours. Growing to over 6,000 at peak times of the day. There were constant server messages asking people to leave Whitegate due to over crowding. Every NM Merit camp PT area Mission area .. you name it was full to bursting. Free transfers were required (the server was also completely LOCKED for 2 years almost) .. over population is a very bad thing. I doubt they'll risk it happening. Though I don't think mergers will happen soon either. I've played a long time, I've never seen us as a community as ignored as we are now. On the surface it seems like we're all in open communication, but the more I read the dev posts the more it seems like smoke and mirrors. A lot of "Here are the answers to the questions and concerns you've put to us!" Who put these concerns to you? As players we've all got concerns, but what does my r/m/e matter if I'm the only person left? I sometimes think there must be some utopian server out there where everyone speaks every language the population is a balanced and even mix of leveling people + end game LS's the AH is nice and healthy and the population is never over 3,000 and never under 2,500. It's these players who are concerned solely about r/m/e gear and the like. Most of us not invited to FFXItopia worry more about when our friends are going to get fed up and quit and leave us by ourselves staring at 10 years worth of old mission rewards gathering dust on the walls of our empty lonely moghouses.
    (5)

  9. #39
    Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    471
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    This may not have happened on other worlds but in 2007 or so Odin was at over 5,000 players in the normal hours. Growing to over 6,000 at peak times of the day. There were constant server messages asking people to leave Whitegate due to over crowding. Every NM Merit camp PT area Mission area .. you name it was full to bursting. Free transfers were required (the server was also completely LOCKED for 2 years almost) .. over population is a very bad thing. I doubt they'll risk it happening. Though I don't think mergers will happen soon either. I've played a long time, I've never seen us as a community as ignored as we are now. On the surface it seems like we're all in open communication, but the more I read the dev posts the more it seems like smoke and mirrors. A lot of "Here are the answers to the questions and concerns you've put to us!" Who put these concerns to you? As players we've all got concerns, but what does my r/m/e matter if I'm the only person left? I sometimes think there must be some utopian server out there where everyone speaks every language the population is a balanced and even mix of leveling people + end game LS's the AH is nice and healthy and the population is never over 3,000 and never under 2,500. It's these players who are concerned solely about r/m/e gear and the like. Most of us not invited to FFXItopia worry more about when our friends are going to get fed up and quit and leave us by ourselves staring at 10 years worth of old mission rewards gathering dust on the walls of our empty lonely moghouses.
    Excellent post.
    (0)

  10. #40
    Player Kriegsgott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bastok
    Posts
    260
    Character
    Kriegsgott
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefein View Post
    This may not have happened on other worlds but in 2007 or so Odin was at over 5,000 players in the normal hours. Growing to over 6,000 at peak times of the day. There were constant server messages asking people to leave Whitegate due to over crowding. Every NM Merit camp PT area Mission area .. you name it was full to bursting. Free transfers were required (the server was also completely LOCKED for 2 years almost) .. over population is a very bad thing. I doubt they'll risk it happening. Though I don't think mergers will happen soon either. I've played a long time, I've never seen us as a community as ignored as we are now. On the surface it seems like we're all in open communication, but the more I read the dev posts the more it seems like smoke and mirrors. A lot of "Here are the answers to the questions and concerns you've put to us!" Who put these concerns to you? As players we've all got concerns, but what does my r/m/e matter if I'm the only person left? I sometimes think there must be some utopian server out there where everyone speaks every language the population is a balanced and even mix of leveling people + end game LS's the AH is nice and healthy and the population is never over 3,000 and never under 2,500. It's these players who are concerned solely about r/m/e gear and the like. Most of us not invited to FFXItopia worry more about when our friends are going to get fed up and quit and leave us by ourselves staring at 10 years worth of old mission rewards gathering dust on the walls of our empty lonely moghouses.
    i couldn have it explained better awesome /cheer
    (0)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast