Character
    Harunica
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 23

New FFXI Player looking for some help (and friends) in Cerberus!

Hey everyone! I'm relatively new in FFXI, actually I've only been playing for about a week now. Now I realize the game is less active then it once was and that about 90% of the players on there are veterans but that is why I'm posting here.

In the game I've been trying to talk to everyone I come across (I know, I may seem like some kind of lunatic) but everyone I've seen either ignores me, is afk or doesn't speak English. All I really want in this game is a friend and someone I can maybe party with, who can teach me whatever I don't already know.

I'm willing to join a linkshell as well.... or rather I'd love to join a linkshell!

So anyways, now that I've rambled on enough about wanting someone to play with. I actually need help completing my subjob quest. The only monster I can't find is the Ghoul. I've been looking for them in the Valkrum dune area but they only spawn there for a specific time during the night. I also know they can be found in the Gusgen Mines, but I'm level 24 and can barely survive in Valkrum (Lack of updated equipment) to be able to go there and kill them. Is there anyone here who would be interested in helping? If you are then reply to this and message me in the game as well.

If you do I'll give you a cookie! ^_^
    (0)
    Last edited by Harunica; 09-12-2013 at 10:45 AM.

Character
    Zanarkid
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 4
    Are you on Cerberus server? I'm on Odin but am willing to make a new toon If it helps me find people to play with In game.
    (0)

Character
    Harunica
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 23
    Yeah! My main toon is in cerberus but i also have two toons in odin. They're really low leveled though so I still need to do the subjob quest with them. If you make a new toon on Cerberus though, then I'll support you with my white mage job until you get your subquest done!
    (1)

Player
    I am on cerberus with a linkshell and some good friends who play if your interested!
    (0)