Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60

Vanity-wise for next armor

I like the look of Kariyeh and Gorny, buuuuut can there be some plate mail put back in? There's been next to none aside from some things like the skirmish armor, but that just doesn't give me the 'heavy armor' kind of vibe. Like the furia haubert set, that stuff looked beastly on a PLD, why not use it or its ebur/ebon counterpart?
    (0)

Player
    Honestly, if they don't do this, an idea to let us keep the look of 1 set while wearing something else would still be great, I hate the looks of a lot of the new gear. : /

Side note: You need to get back online asap! ><;
    (0)

Character
    Garota
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    I thought reusing Furia for Skirmish 2 armors was kinda lame. We also already have a reissue of the Ebon gear in Heroes of Abyssea's Dominion gear. Personally, I think a repaint would have been more than welcome. There have always been repainted armors that I would have liked to see available that are exclusive to NPCs only. A couple of examples are Cherukiki's light blue Dalmatica and Nashmeira's white and orange Sha'ir Manteels. Maybe blue or green would a been an interesting sight to see instead of Furia gear.
    (0)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Garota View Post
    I thought reusing Furia for Skirmish 2 armors was kinda lame. We also already have a reissue of the Ebon gear in Heroes of Abyssea's Dominion gear. Personally, I think a repaint would have been more than welcome. There have always been repainted armors that I would have liked to see available that are exclusive to NPCs only. A couple of examples are Cherukiki's light blue Dalmatica and Nashmeira's white and orange Sha'ir Manteels. Maybe blue or green would a been an interesting sight to see instead of Furia gear.
    Blue~ Oh how I miss that color being the dominant color on both weapons and some armor.
    (0)