Character
    Crystalis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 70

Magic: Refresh Bug, Please Investigage.

While I was in the Volbow Region: Cape Terrigan Area, I casted Refresh then my mp went to 10, then it never did anything, so I rested up till I got enough to enchant refresh again, still the mp did not move at all.

I rep'ed back, casted refresh, this time it works, please investigate this, thanks.
    (0)
    1-99 Solo/NO SIGNET/NO LEECH
    W/Signet=In Conquest Areas only, With or Without any armour equipment/Even Match & Under=Same dmg taken
    No Signet=Totally Different Game All Together/More dmg taken/Def # plays Big
    Skill Up While lv 99 @ Qufim= >< NO ABY EXP=^^ NO PL'S=^^ NO ALT'S=^^ Skill Up While Lv Up=^^ 80-200+ EXP PER 1-2+MINS= Request for Aby @ Restricted LV 90-95+=^^ AND NO B.S.=

Character
    Crystalis
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 70

I found out the problem, case solved.

Ok its doing it again, this time at Bibiki Bay.

Probably corrupted files. I'll try something.

UPDATE on 9/11/13

For some odd reason, I cant post anything on this blog, so therefore I'll make an update on my regards to this topic, I found out the problem about couple days ago, the reason why my refresh was not working and sometimes it was, I did a wiki check on a particular wpn that I was skillin' up, rune axe, the rune axe has a hidden effect: - 3mp per tick, so it nullifies it.

So Anyone tried to help me, thanks a bunch, thread is now closed, but anyone can feel free to check this post, thanks.
    (0)
    Last edited by QuickRelease21; 09-11-2013 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Updated Information
    1-99 Solo/NO SIGNET/NO LEECH
    W/Signet=In Conquest Areas only, With or Without any armour equipment/Even Match & Under=Same dmg taken
    No Signet=Totally Different Game All Together/More dmg taken/Def # plays Big
    Skill Up While lv 99 @ Qufim= >< NO ABY EXP=^^ NO PL'S=^^ NO ALT'S=^^ Skill Up While Lv Up=^^ 80-200+ EXP PER 1-2+MINS= Request for Aby @ Restricted LV 90-95+=^^ AND NO B.S.=

We appreciate you taking the time to report this error to us. However, there are still some details that we need to collect from you before we are able to investigate this properly. If you could please provide the following information, we will make sure that your report is looked into so we can try to resolve it.
    Character name:
    World:
    Class/Level:
    Area and coordinates:
    Steps:
    <*Add more steps if necessary>

Connection Specs
    - Type of internet connection/provider:
    - Modem maker/model number:

PC Specs
    -=-=-=-=- System Information -=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-