Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60

So we're able to mule Coalition stuff (Weapons)

But why not the armor? If it's unaugmented, what's keeping us from sending it across the same account? Can a dev please clue me in? o.o
    (0)

2. 09-08-2013 08:52 AM

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    Its probably because they count bayld armor as a type of artifact armor, which you also can't DB. Since no jobs other than Geo & Run will get artifact armor in SOA, maybe SE have classed the bayld armors as a sort of AF4.
    This is highly unlikely, they have been talking about revamping AF gear, and so far as myself and a few others have speculated, it will end up being a revamp where AF1 becomes Adoulin leveled, and I think they will do the same with Relic & Empyrean gear when the time comes for GEO & RUN to get those sets as well, since we know both jobs will have the sets like any other.
    (1)

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    I mean it'd be fair if they would make the augmented sets unable to be DB'd, but like the Coalition Blade I purchased which I can DB, I wish I could DB my Shneddick body...
    (0)

Character
    Lllen
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I for one can't understand why we can't send everything we own between mules. I have an egg for black belt on my mule from mog bonanza...its stuck there. I have two out of the three items for belt and can't get to egg. The Balyd gear, there really is no reason that shouldn't be able to cross to a mule, it is a glorified "Pink", "Blue", "White" gear from abyssea. I can understand why people can't AH or Npc it but sending to your own account is a no brainer.
    (0)

Its probably because they count bayld armor as a type of artifact armor, which you also can't DB. Since no jobs other than Geo & Run will get artifact armor in SOA, maybe SE have classed the bayld armors as a sort of AF4. It seems dumb but I can't see any other reason. But I agree totally with you it makes no sense, as the bayld armors are not rewarded in Mission / Plotline rewards which is the usual reason to lock items from DB.
    It's more like they count bayld armor as some kind of arbitrary item group that can't be character transferable.
    (0)

7. 09-09-2013 05:29 PM

Or it's not a "artifact bracet" at all, but a "no muling" bracket, where AF just happens to also be.
    (0)

9. 09-09-2013 08:39 PM

Character
    Anjou
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 60
    But still, I think it'd make more sense to make the weapons unmulable or make the armor mulable too. I mean you get them both with Bayld, they are both about the same difficulty to obtain, so why not puck them in the same bracket?
    (0)

Player
    I said its a dumb reason, but unless you can offer a better explanation why you can DB forefront weapons that cost 30k bd but you can't DB some legs etc. that cost 15k bd or w/e, I will go with this reason.
    Because SE made it, and they do very stupid things on occasions, especially when it involves items. Besides that, simple, artifact gear is made for a single job only, when they came out with Abyssea Perle/Pink/Teal were not 'AF' gear, they were just gear, when they made AF gear for Abyssea, it was job specific like every other AF. They are talking about AF revamps, sound familiar? To me, sounds like what Abyssea had with Empyrean gear a little... So I am extremely doubtful that its being thought of as AF...
    (2)

Good news, everyone!

In the version update taking place on 10/8 (JST) we will be making it possible to send your Coalition armor to characters on the same account!
    (10)

Okipuit - Community Team

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Please add the skirmish armor too, and the lebondopt wings ty.
    (2)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast