Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Ummm, you can store lebondt wings on the NPC pretty easily. Stop wasting dev's time amg!
    (2)

Pchan clearly just wants to gear up mules with skirmish armour without ever taking them to skirmish.
    (2)

regardless, it's good news, not as good as portering or some other option that doesn't require logging to job change 8 pieces of gear at a time, but good news regardless. After all, they could easily have left us with the 0 options we presently have. Thank you.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Pchan clearly just wants to gear up mules with skirmish armour without ever taking them to skirmish.
    Yes this would be very handy for me, because NOBODY wants a Thief in a Skirmish party, and my mule is a badass thief-only character, but still a Thief. >_< I want iuitl gear for my mule!
    (0)
    It's important to hold onto your dreams.. Even if it means staying half-asleep.
    -rd

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Okipuit View Post
    Good news, everyone!

In the version update taking place on 10/8 (JST) we will be making it possible to send your Coalition armor to characters on the same account!
    Just tossed a piece yesterday because i don't use it now and needed the inventory room /grin

Will skirmish/delve weapons be storable at all?
    As i run through skirmish grabbing a few weapons i see a lot of them go to waste because ppl don't need them. I wouldn't mind grabbing them and upgrading them for whenever i get around to lvling the jobs, but thats a lot of inventory room i just don't have. Its hard enough making room for skirmish armor as it is. Shame to see them go to waste tho.
    (0)

Character
    Pimpchan
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    Considering you can already send delve gear like manibhozo as well as boss weapons, without ever doing the event, it's not absurd.
    (1)

Ultimate DPS simulator
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7wbcilaHsTecldhZm94a1gtZnM/edit

Character
    Ipmann
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    Please make it possible to exchange our Coalition gear for bayld!
    (1)

Character
    Fynlar
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Good news, everyone!

In the version update taking place on 10/8 (JST) we will be making it possible to send your Coalition armor to characters on the same account!
    Meh. Porter slip please.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2