Player

Enspell II Spells do not effect off-hand attacks or additional attacks.

Platform: PC &/or Xbox 360

Date & Time: Any day, any time.

Frequency: Always

Character Name: Demonjustin

Race: Hume M

World: Phoenix

Main Job: RDM99

Support Job: NIN49

Area and Coordinates: Anywhere

Party or Solo: Solo

NPC Name: None

Monster Name: Any

Steps:
    Detailed steps on how the issue occurred.
    Step 1: Equip Enhancing Magic Gear and at least two swords.
    Step 2: Cast any Enspell II spell on yourself.
    Step 3: Attack any monster you choose.
    Step 4: Witness that your Enspell effect only activates on the first swing during your attack round, never on your off-hand swing or any form of Double/Triple Attacks.
    (0)

Character
    Kinspawn
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 87
    AFAIK this is deliberate to encourage RDM to wield a shield. I vaguely remember Tier II spells being implemented within the same timeframe that RDM got Shield Mastery traits. (citation needed).

Tier I Enspells deal a constant damage value (which is half of a fully buffed Tier II) but can proc while dual weilding.

Tier II deals a steadily increasing damage value (whose base is the top end of Tier I) but only procs on main hand.

Use the appropriate Tier for whatever you are Weilding and you are golden.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    They never have and they said they wouldn't when they added them...
    (0)

Player
    I'm sure, but its a massive flaw in the spells, just as my other bug report is. I do not remember what they said when it was implemented, and I really don't care. These spells suck, clear and simple, to give up any En-spell damage from our offhand hits or OaT weapons while also forcing us to TP in Enhancing gear instantly makes these spells worthless by compare. En-I hits for 35 on all hits including Double Attacks, Triple Attacks, and Occasionally Attacks, En-IIs in proper TP gear hit for 32 at the start and only proc on my first hit. Seeing as all RDMs should have at very least around 30 Double Attack in TP gear, even when single wielding it means 30% or so of attacks are getting no effect. Even if its working as intended, its very stupid for that reason, these should be a clear upgrade from the T1 especially when T1 can be AoE'd, why is this not a clearly superior option that way our En-spells are stronger than that of a SCH/RDM? To me, it should be, thus, I make this bug report in hopes they change it, since I do think of it as a sort of bug.
    (0)