Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    No behemoth pop items this time? I guess I should've gotten those instead of the chocobo stuff QQ
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    No behemoth pop items this time? I guess I should've gotten those instead of the chocobo stuff QQ
    Kindred Seals are on the list for 10 points. Orbs are 99 Seals. Buy 99 Seals with 990 Points, kill KSNM version, you have your Beastly Shank.
    (0)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon6324236 View Post
    Kindred Seals are on the list for 10 points. Orbs are 99 Seals. Buy 99 Seals with 990 Points, kill KSNM version, you have your Beastly Shank.
    hmmmmmmm

Maybe i'll do that.
    (0)
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.

LOGIC.

Player
    Its basically the same exact thing but a little cheaper and has more freedom on what you use them for.
    (0)

Character
    Morier
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectreman View Post
    Yea? Tell me how? Oh, right you have a linkshell or friends to back you up, so you don't know the ordeal someone has to go through shouts. Just shut up.
    I duo everything with a friend.You should try getting one, but with your crappy attitude I see why you have a problem in that area.Justin pretty much said everything else.Nothing in aby is hard at this point. Some nms are annoying but not hard.I shouted to get 100k ampoules in ein, shouting is not hard either.
    (0)
    Last edited by Morier; 09-06-2013 at 07:33 AM.

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Tell you how? Ok, go out, get Bayld, buy the second tier set in Peacekeepers with a ton of stats on it. Goto Port Jeuno to pick up the Atma & such from the box. After you have done these two things, go to Abyssea and proceed to be a god, as every spells will bounce off you with your insane MEVA, INT, and MND, and most attacks are weak now thanks to your high DEF, EVA, VIT, and AGI. If your still having issues, simply go out, do Skirmish in Yorcia for the gear from there, and its much better, and that will get you through it.

Also, having friends is a bad thing? I thought it was part of the point of a MMO.

In either case, its easier now than ever, that's impossible to deny, simply because of the gear, trying to do it last year vs today would be harder because of that reason. If you cant find people via shout, ask friends to help, Amber farm the KIs for it and ask them to come out to help for a little bit, if they wont help for 10 minutes, they are bad friends anyways, and if you have no friends, then you should go make some.
    Since I've spent less than an hour in Adoulin since release, how simple is it to gain bayld if you don't already have +1 abyssea gear?
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    Since I've spent less than an hour in Adoulin since release, how simple is it to gain bayld if you don't already have +1 abyssea gear?
    Any job that can attack from a range can kill nests directly outside of Adoulin in Ceizak Battlegrounds @J-6, you can use this map to find it, and other Lair Reives very easily.

Normally you will probably not get much Bayld from this, only 500 or so a Reive, however you can get Coalition Assignments from different Coalitions which reward Bayld as well, such as Peacekeepers who offers the assignment Preserve: Ceizak Battlegrounds. This assignment rewards you 750 Experience & Bayld for a single Imprimatur, 1350 for 2, and 1800 for 3. Imprimaturs are basically assault tags which recharge 1 Imprimatur every 6 hours. If you play a more melee based job, you can do the same thing, however subbing dancer and a bit of caution will be required, or simply a healer to assist you.

Another way to obtain Bayld easily, and can be done on any job, is Skirmish Bayld farming. In order to do this you only require a Skirmish Simulacra, easily constructed for a small fee of less than 1k gil by Oston so long as you bring him 1 of each of the 3 pieces required to make one. After this, you will want to gather a party of 5 other people to come with you, preferably someone with RNG, BST, /RNG, or /BST. Then, depending on the Visage you used, travel to that area's Augural Conveyor. Now, basically what you do is enter the area, and search for the Noetic Ascension, once you find it, select Bayld as your reward, then use the Temp Item Farewell Fly to exit the area, pass leader to the next person, and repeat until all 6 runs are finished. Each run will net you 30k or more Bayld, and the KIs are around 50k total on the AH on Phoenix right now, or can be gotten from Reives such as the ones I mentioned above.

Note: When Skirmish Bayld farming, you should always use low tier parts due to their low price, since only Legs effect the amount of Bayld gained, and each additional tier only increases the original 5k, by 500. If someone does use a tier 2 or higher leg piece however, you should attempt to find a second Noetic Ascension, as it will allow you to get Fragments as well which are used to buy items to augment Skirmish gear & weapons, some of the best items right now.
    (1)

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Its basically the same exact thing but a little cheaper and has more freedom on what you use them for.
    plus i can stockpile them for after the event to hopefully avoid the lines.
    (1)

LOGIC.

Character
    Nebula
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    It seems like they will keep rolling out these login events during the whole 11th anniversary year, with increasingly desirable rewards towards the end <just my guess>. So you may get your +2s in a later event, but they will probably cost more points. Already the rewards are better than the first events, for example the new statues are very nice & tbh they are the only thing I want from LC3. Way nicer than the tired old DM statues etc. Seems also that the LCs are designed to keep peoples' mogbonanza mule ID's open for almost a year instead of just for the normal 2 months, as the login thing first happened as an overlap with the MB prize month when lots of people had their extra bonanza ID's activated. I suppose it brings in some extra money for SE which is always good specially since the ff14 situation.
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Raksha View Post
    plus i can stockpile them for after the event to hopefully avoid the lines.
    AND the value of ppl's shanks and other item pops are gonna go back up.
    Probably not to the +1mil they were.... but higher than the 1~10k I've been seeing lol

I totes am taking credit for the +1 seals being in this one. lol
    I know that a JP probably also suggested it... but I suggested it in the english forums waaaay back forever ago when the rewards for the second one was announced.
    (though I think having all the seals be 1/10pts would have been better...... but a 500pt get all the seals in one shot is ok.)

And the mannequin pieces!!
    I have some friends who just started recently/came back who never had the mannequin pieces...
    They are totes lucky!!
    (0)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast