Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Login Campaign III

Er, need to know if the seals from Mog Coupon S will be tranferable between two characters on the same account. It sounds as if you have 3 seals for one piece of armor and with the coupon get 5 more seals should that piece of armor require a total of 8 seals. The seals are transferable between characters on the same account. I would like to know this before the campaign starts. I keep my seals on my mule to save inventory space but it would really really suck (enough to make quit) if those seals are no longer transferable between characters. Just don't want to see an update where seals making seals non transferable because of the campaign.
    (0)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Each cupon S means a fully upgraded +1 empyrean item or only 1 seal?
    (0)

Character
    Xantavia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I'm reading it as each coupon will give you 8 or 10 seals, depending on which piece you need the upgrade for.
    (1)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Xantavia View Post
    I'm reading it as each coupon will give you 8 or 10 seals, depending on which piece you need the upgrade for.

Yes thats what i understood also, so we might be able to get 8 +1 items through this event. Not bad at all if so. Would be nice if they put +2 items as well since its becoming close to impossible to do things like Durinn for thf feet+2.
    (0)

Character
    Sabaa
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Now that I read over it I can see it's just for emp +1.
    (0)
    Last edited by svengalis; 09-05-2013 at 11:48 AM.
    it's what you learn after you know it all that counts

Player
    Mannequins!
    (3)

Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Yeah I'm in the same boat of having 200+ random seals on my mule.

So if they suddenly make them not sendable through account, I would like at least notice of this please.

Though getting the 9 free pieces from the login points would actually make up for it to me anyway tbh.
    (I made it 4600 points this time. So 500 a piece = 9 pieces of +1 from the next one if it's same length of campaign)
    (0)
    nunc est bibendum

Character
    Morier
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectreman View Post
    Yes thats what i understood also, so we might be able to get 8 +1 items through this event. Not bad at all if so. Would be nice if they put +2 items as well since its becoming close to impossible to do things like Durinn for thf feet+2.
    Impossible? It is easier than ever now.
    (4)

Character
    Neferflash
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Morier View Post
    Impossible? It is easier than ever now.
    Yea? Tell me how? Oh, right you have a linkshell or friends to back you up, so you don't know the ordeal someone has to go through shouts. Just shut up.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectreman View Post
    Yea? Tell me how? Oh, right you have a linkshell or friends to back you up, so you don't know the ordeal someone has to go through shouts. Just shut up.
    Tell you how? Ok, go out, get Bayld, buy the second tier set in Peacekeepers with a ton of stats on it. Goto Port Jeuno to pick up the Atma & such from the box. After you have done these two things, go to Abyssea and proceed to be a god, as every spells will bounce off you with your insane MEVA, INT, and MND, and most attacks are weak now thanks to your high DEF, EVA, VIT, and AGI. If your still having issues, simply go out, do Skirmish in Yorcia for the gear from there, and its much better, and that will get you through it.

Also, having friends is a bad thing? I thought it was part of the point of a MMO.

In either case, its easier now than ever, that's impossible to deny, simply because of the gear, trying to do it last year vs today would be harder because of that reason. If you cant find people via shout, ask friends to help, Amber farm the KIs for it and ask them to come out to help for a little bit, if they wont help for 10 minutes, they are bad friends anyways, and if you have no friends, then you should go make some.
    (7)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast