Character
    Starshinexx
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Spawning Notorious Monsters

is it me or is spawning NMs so much of a pain i mean SE adjust the level cap on CoP made it so easy to level up and yet spawning NMs is stills nigh impossible with such low percentage rates like 7% i mean come on cant you increase the rates a bit. for example i'm trying to spawn Habetrot been trying for over 3hrs and not once has it spawned. the ??? spawn every 15 mins but whats the point if you're just going to keep getting a rumbler crawler. its wasting my time and my gil. all i want to do is skill up my clothcraft and yet i cant get the items i need as they only drop from this NM which never seems to spawn. Come on Square Enix be nice and increases the spawn rates for Notorious monsters its not asking a lot.
    (0)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    You are wasting your time and gil leveling up a craft... AND you are doing it on recipes noone wants with NM drops that can easily take half a day to realistically pop...

If you need Twinthreads, go AH/fish for Giant Chirai and trade them to Zaldon, but I think it's better to use a recipe that has an ample supply of ingredients if you want to get anywhere fast.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Character
    Starshinexx
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    lol technically im not crafting a friend is crafting something for me but need twincoons as theres no twinthreads on AH but thanks for the advice
    (0)