Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Drg job quest

Player

Drg job quest

Hello someone using the mentor system asked me about drgs job unlock quest.. well I guided them to the place to start it and made sure they were rank 2+ in sandy and it would not activate for him.. any reason why it wouldnt?
    (0)

Character
    Nakts
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Were they level 30?
    Did thy already have it flagged?
    (0)

Player
    I checked both of those and yes he was 30, no it was not flagged, and I helped him complete his 2-2 mission
    (0)

Either no RotZ expansion, or they have the scythe WS quest active?
    (0)

Player
    his first char, and form what he's told me he has the FFXI starter pack which came with RotZ and CoP
    (0)

Well, the only requirements are: lvl 30, access to chateaux d'oraguille, RotZ expansion installed and can't have the scythe ws quest active.

If he has all of those then perhaps he is on the 30 day trial or something and it's limited until he accepts payment details?
    (0)

Player
    Cant be limited trial he messaged me first... unless mentor status has some sort of innate allow free trials to tell you feature.. in which case would be cool!
    (0)

Player
    I'm guessing the guy hasn't been playing long at all, so is it possible that he has Rise of the Zilart installed but has not yet registered it by typing in the required numerical gobbledegook somewhere on the byzantine SE account website?

The most recent combo packs for FFXI have all used a singular code for everything in the pack, making it impossible for this to happen, but I have no idea if the RotZ/CoP pack had just one code or a separate code for each "item".

Edit: This isn't as easy to overlook as it once was and may not even be possible nowadays, but it was a big issue for really new players around the time I started. I figured I might as well throw it out there!
    (0)
    Last edited by SpankWustler; 09-04-2013 at 09:49 AM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    I'm guessing the guy hasn't been playing long at all, so is it possible that he has Rise of the Zilart installed but has not yet registered it by typing in the required numerical gobbledegook somewhere on the byzantine SE account website?

The most recent combo packs for FFXI have all used a singular code for everything in the pack, making it impossible for this to happen, but I have no idea if the RotZ/CoP pack had just one code or a separate code for each "item".

Edit: This isn't as easy to overlook as it once was and may not even be possible nowadays, but it was a big issue for really new players around the time I started. I figured I might as well throw it out there!
    this could be it he says he's having trouble with PoL system in trying to do something
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    this could be it he says he's having trouble with PoL system in trying to do something
    Let's face it. He's failing on step 2. Tell him to play ffxiv or wow.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast