Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    A version of that set for the more well-to-do player would probably start with swapping out Tyrant's Ring and Phorcys head for those from Tojil. The offensive gains wouldn't be that huge (mainly ACC and ATT), but the combined +100~ HP and various defensive junk on the helm would make life a lot safer.
    If I'm honest, I was kind of hoping that someone would point out possible gear improvements so much new gear to check through these days. I still somehow haven't done Tojil yet though... everytime I've been asked to go along I've been busy helping friends with something else, and I feel bad if I abandon them.

Quote Originally Posted by Umichi View Post
    I like the build to bad I don't gear swap very much as it's incredible that you can hit that much tp.. only problem I have being a drg/whm is I'm giving up attack and acc for that sick 5 hit lol..
    There's never an excuse to not be swapping at least 5 bits of gear to WS. If you are able to get get the gear from Tojil that Spankwustler mentioned, then the 5 obvious slots to swap (to me) for WS would be feet, waist, neck, hands and body. If you can't then maybe swap head instead of body, idk. You can always make a separate macro just for the gear swap allowing an extra 6 slots to swap.

Also, bonuses of /whm for gaining TP:

1) If you happen to not use any breaths for a minute, Spirit Link grants a nice chunk of TP^^.

2) If you're /whm because you're soloing, then getting hit is giving you some extra TP, so you don't need as much Store TP.
    (2)

Player
    all of your point's in the last part I'm well aware of I am a seasoned soloer.

However when It comes to gear I do switch pieces out mainly ones that don't blink (but I would if it benifited my ws or any of my other abilities... but most of those come from non blinkables). I use vanilla macros and only use what's given to me per macro to build on my ws's. I don't use an equip button before I hit my ws's because that might kill me spending a few seconds switching....

when I /sam It's pretty much the same way.

I'm not looking for maximum output (although I do look to become stronger) I'm looking to have one set of gear that is efficient and helps me without the need for blinking all the time or changing gears and generally making the game more complex than it needs to be. Having a lot of bag space is also one of the perks to following this path.
    (0)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4