Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Angarato View Post
    whoa.. ive been gone for like 3 months and now they have a polearm like http://www.ffxiah.com/item/20963/upukirex? holy shit. is everything in adualin that OP? damn I kinda wanna resub now :O cause I looooooove drg.

How hard is this item to get?
    Still challenging.. The only people getting it are the ones geared to the teeth and have alot of experience I myself have game experience but not enough powerful gear for the way I play to obtain what I want.. although with my new weapon It's improved my ability to play as drg/whm
    (0)

It's incredibly easy to get very well geared in this game now:

Step 1) Do Cirdas Skirmish until a polearm drops.

Step 2) Do low level Yircia Skirmish until you get the KI reward.

Step 3) Trade your weapon for the +1 (and I'd recommend using a +2 stone on it and keeping whatever aug you get).

Step 4) Spam higher level Yorcia Skirmish to farm armour and wings (for more armour). Then aug the armour with +1 stones until you get the augs you want.

Now you have a very acceptable set of gear to choose from. Especially since it includes a decent PDT set that you can actually mellee/WS in (though I would still recommend gearing for a 5-hit). Oh, and you can get a 5-hit when not /SAM now
    (1)

Player
    I find that hard to believe unless you give up alot of damageand acc, what's the set-up like?
    (0)

It looks something like this

That's 1 option. I don't have Phorcy's Dirs, but using them can open up other options, either for other belts, or a different head. You can also use a different back if you're struggling for acc. Karieyh Feet also carry 10 more acc, if you can afford to drop the haste (like if you have phorcy's Dirs).

It's also worth mentioning that the set I posted only has 24% haste, but that's enough as long as you have ionis.
    (1)
    Last edited by Babekeke; 09-16-2013 at 02:26 PM.

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    That's not how you link sets. Anybody with an AH profile will just see their own sets. However, I don't recall how to structure your link to show your set.
    (0)

Player
    yeah. I cant access it
    (0)

Character
    Helldemon
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    This should be the proper link, only took me ten seconds to search her name on ffxiah then check her sets.

http://www.ffxiah.com/item-sets/313144
    (0)

Oops sorry, fixed the link now. You could also have just removed the "members" and "/item-set?id=" part of the line, but yeah, searching for me works too.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Babekeke View Post
    A version of that set for the more well-to-do player would probably start with swapping out Tyrant's Ring and Phorcys head for those from Tojil. The offensive gains wouldn't be that huge (mainly ACC and ATT), but the combined +100~ HP and various defensive junk on the helm would make life a lot safer.
    (0)

Player
    I like the build to bad I don't gear swap very much as it's incredible that you can hit that much tp.. only problem I have being a drg/whm is I'm giving up attack and acc for that sick 5 hit lol..
    (0)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast