Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Aprian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    Note: Information taken from Final Fantasy Wikia

Morphers mastering all Beastmen form. When morphed, they can use all of the skills and magic the monster has in battle. The effectiveness of the Morpher will depend on the stats of the monsters.

Antica (Paladin)
    Bugbears (Monk)
    Gigas (Beastmaster)
    Goblins(White Mage)
    Lamiae (Corsair)
    Mamool Ja (Blue Mage)
    Moblins (Thief)
    Orcs (Warrior)
    Poroggos (Black Mage)
    Qiqirn (Ranger)
    Quadav (Red Mage)
    Sahagin (Bard)
    Tonberries (Ninja)
    Trolls (Puppetmaster)
    Yagudo (Samurai)
    Pixies (Dancer)
    Demons (Dark Knight)
    Skeletons (Dragoon)
    Vampyr(Summoner)
    (1)

Character
    Zerius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Only problem with Onion Knight is that everyone would only play it since it can be and is every job at once.
    (0)

Character
    Aprian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Mimes rely on copying the abilities of other party members. They have no innate abilities of their own and thus can be quite difficult to use. The Mime usually behaves eccentrically, and their clothing reflects this demeanor, yet they will likely be some of the strongest and powerful fighters around, refined, taught, and trained in nearly every discipline known to live up to mimicking their target and their every motion.

Job Ability
    Mime 1 (Copy Main job)
    Mime Job trail
    Mime Magic
    Mime Job Ability
    Mime Weapon
    Mime WS
    Mime Merit
    Remember 1 (Retrieves the last copy personality)

Mime 2 (Copy Sub job)
    Mime Job trail
    Mime Magic
    Mime Job Ability
    Mime Weapon
    Mime WS
    Mime Merit
    Remember 2 (Retrieves the last copy personality)
    (0)

Character
    Aprian
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99

Defenders focus on protecting attack when surrounded. but their Aura ability can make them a permanent field party. True to their name, they have excellent HP and Defense which makes them difficult to injure.

Job ability
    Aura (Same Aura nm using the abyss)
    (0)

Character
    Creelo
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I've always thought the Chemist job would be interesting in FFXI.

Personally, I've always felt like FFX-2 did an amazing job with handling the Chemist job (I believe it was called Alchemist though in that game). The "Stash" and "Mix" commands were interesting, allowing for the Chemist to heal/support the pt well while still dealing decent damage. If there is any new job that has the most potential in FFXI, I'd say it'd be Chemist as well since items I feel aren't utilized as much as they should be for a FF game (minus Temp Items I suppose... w/e!).
    (0)

Character
    Eliosha
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    If there are going to ever add more jobs... it will be with another expansion.
    And seeing as how SoA is shaping up to be 99-120.... I'm afraid to even think about an expansion after that for 120-150 or whatever...
    That being said, any new jobs will be added from the list of pre-existing jobs from all other FFs.
    (0)

Player
    Current Tally

Since we now have 10 jobs in the tally I wanted to add the 3rd place jobs, also great ideas guys. I especially like the morpher transforming into beastman since many of us would have loved to play as the our enemy faction.

1st Place

-Chemist

2nd Place

-Mime

3rd Place Deadlock

-Necromancer
    vs
    -Morpher
    (1)

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Creelo View Post
    I've always thought the Chemist job would be interesting in FFXI.

Personally, I've always felt like FFX-2 did an amazing job with handling the Chemist job (I believe it was called Alchemist though in that game). The "Stash" and "Mix" commands were interesting, allowing for the Chemist to heal/support the pt well while still dealing decent damage. If there is any new job that has the most potential in FFXI, I'd say it'd be Chemist as well since items I feel aren't utilized as much as they should be for a FF game (minus Temp Items I suppose... w/e!).
    Items aren't used as much because they are extremly expensive (and not just gilwise). Inventory room is at a premium. I mentioned it on the previous page, but for Chemist to work it has to use materials from a seperate inventory like Puppetmaster.
    If you every played Secret of Evermore (SNES game by Square), that's how I see Chemist working in FFXI. Ingredients could be crafted before being stored in the special inventory, but Scavenge and Recycle also help. (Chemist would be the Throwing Ranged Class, obviously, with unique Throwing WSs based on chemist recipes.)
    (1)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4