Character
    Hason
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90

Please explain weapon skill stats on 99 weapons

Hello,
    I know this may have been explained before but I'm confused about how the stats on the lvl 99 weapons work. Specifically my Runefencer af sword. It shows a stat of GS+ 108 but it does not show on my stats while wearing. Can someone explain how these stats work please? Again I know it may have been explained so thanks again for anyones help.
    (0)
    The Pain of Life
    VS
    The Fear of Death

Character
    Raksha
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    It doesnt show up in your Combat Skill menu because they dont want it to apply to both hands when dual wielding. Kinda wonky but "gift horse" etc.
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    I want to say that there's a middle ground here but this isn't really middle ground. A lot of old systems were shit. Some new systems aren't much better. What's in the middle of shit and shit? More Shit. So no, I don't want a middle ground. I want something good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Landsoul View Post
    >Twilight Scythe is overpowered that's why we're nerfing it
    >Weapons with double damage compared to relic

LOGIC.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankWustler View Post
    \m/ (*.*) \m/ "THIS SOLUTION IS THE MOST METAL!" \m/ (*.*) \m/

Player
    It works exactly like skill works in terms of effects on ones combat abilities for the hand it is equipped in. For instance, you are using a Great Sword, two handed weapon, as such it effects all attacks, if it were one handed like a sword, it would only effect your main or off hand depending on which you had it equipped to. The skill does not pop up in the combat skill menu because technically in the case of one handed weapons, you have two skills, one for your main hand, and one for your off, also, this way it does not impact your ability to learn WSs, activate quests, or so on. The only thing this skill really does is give you the Attack/Accuracy that skill normally does.
    (1)

They have explained it a few times in update notes and dev responses, but its easy to miss if you don't read the forum or update notes at all.

It works the same way as Normal Combat skill works, But it doesn't show up in your Skill category due to how the game reads it, specifically with one handed weapons, and so it will not push you into learning certain WS's before you should, and so forth. Defensive skills however will show up.
    (0)

Character
    Hason
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 90
    Thank you for the help. Info was big help.
    (0)
    The Pain of Life
    VS
    The Fear of Death