Character
    Antiganise
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Login Campaign 2 , no points recieved.

Seems there's an issue with Login Campaign 2 points system on Ramuh. Within the past wk, after I logged in, there was not the usual system msg stating my login points for that day. The next day there was the same isuue but when I zoned into Eastern Adouline, a system msg pop on my screen stating that I recieved my Login Campaign points for 1500 or 1800, idr exctly how much it was. The next day when I logged in, there were no points recieved for the Login Campaign as per the norm system msg. The following day there were no points rewarded. The next day I did recieve 800pts. Today when I logged in there were no points recieved , also there was no system msg as per the norm. A couple LS members also stated, today, they have not recieve pts after logging in. Is there anyone else that are having the same prob?
    (0)

Character
    Quedari
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Dunno what times you actually logged on, but the login campaign doesn't go by NA midnight. It goes by JP midnight, which is around 10am EDT (I think). Also, maybe you misread that 800 as being rewarded, that was probably your total. The only possible rewards are 10, 20, 30, 40, 100, 500 or 1100.
    (0)
    Quedari: WHM BLM RDM SMN SCH BLU BRD RUN GEO
    Mykaell: BLM RDM WAR DNC WHM THF SCH RUN