I filed this bug report before but was told insufficient information. Below is the template plus all of the other relevant info I can think of, including my original post. Please let me know what additional information, if any, is required.

Platform: Vista
ISP:
Type of Internet Connection: DSL
Internet Connection Speed: 100 mb/sec
Date & Time: Last occurrence was Saturday, Aug 17, around 10:30 AM EDT
Frequency: 16 times so far
Character Name: Aeneax
Race: Hume
World: Shiva
Main Job: WAR or BLM
Support Job: SAM or WHM
Area and Coordinates: Marjami Ravine Wildskeeper Reive
Party or Solo: Some solo, some full aliiances
NPC Name:
Monster Name: Hurkan
Steps:

This is an issue which SE said was addressed on July 19, but I still seem to suffer from the glitch. I have 16 Hurkan wins, but most of those wins I have received no final evaluation despite having received multiple (I'm guessing at least 10 at the lowest) evaluations during the fight. A more detailed breakdown is below.

In each of the below fights, I have fought him either as WAR/SAM or BLM/WHM. As WAR I dmg the NQ mobs, kill the NQ mobs, take dmg, and also use Weaponskills for dmg on Hurkan. As BLM I also dmg and kill NQ mobs, but focus on damaging Hurkan -- I also take dmg, cure myself, cure others, and raise others. The shortest of these fights has lasted 45 minutes. The longest has lasted roughly 2.5 hours. I have never gone AFK. 15 times, I have entered when Hurkan was either at full health or very close to it -- once I entered when he was at 60% health, which is by far the lowest. Again, I have never gone AFK (not even when weakened). I have also never suffered a disconnection during the fights. Also, I normally receive at the very minimum 20k bayld during the fight itself, and usually much higher -- one time and one time alone, I received only about 3k bayld during the fight (this was my first fight).

My first fight, I received a final evaluation, the rare/exclusive grip, a synthesis item and a RUN cape. I would note that others who have had the same problem as me (complete lack of final evaluations despite in-fight evaluations) also seem to have received one of the lvl 99 JSE capes on their first Hurkan win, so I wonder if there is a connection.

My second fight, I received a final evaluation, the rare/exclusive bullet and a synthesis item.

Since then, I have received no rare/exclusive items. Tellingly, of those 14 fights since, 9 times I have received no final evaluation at the end of the fight despite racking up at the very lowest 20k bayld during the fight itself -- No final bayld, no final experience points, and no items of any sort. Of the other 5 fights, I have received final evaluations, and between those five fights have received two pebbles and (I believe on my last attempt) an ore. I would also note that the only time I have been dead when Hurkan dies, I received a final evaluation.

I can accept that the 5 times I have received a final evaluation, it is possible that for the rare/exclusive item the game rolled for me either the grip or bullet I already had, and that for 2 of those five fights for some reason I didn't even receive a pebble. But why would I not even receive a final evaluation 9 times (which of course means no item of any sort) despite multiple in-fight evaluations of both experience and bayld? I believe in regular reives, since last week's update, you need to receive two in-reive evaluations in order to receive a final evaluation -- I have never received fewer than 10 in-reive evaluations during any of my Hurkan fights, and 10 is probably an extreme low-ball guess (again, the shortest of these fights has been 40 minutes).

Please investigate this, Square Enix. And please let me know if I should provide any additional information. I would note that another poster had his "Hurkan glitch" post filed under "Accepted Bugs" rather than "insufficient information" despite the fact that my original posts provided more information than that poster. The only difference I can see is that that poster actually received final evaluations, and darksteel ores.

Thank you.