Main Job: PLD
    Support Job: -
    Area and Coordinates: Feretory
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:

1. Changed my monster species to Adamantoise or Pygmy Adamantoise
    2. Equipped Adamantoise Instinct I [HP+5% <Earth Elemental Resist+100> "Resist Sleep"+75]
    3. I can visually watch my HP rise but the Earth elemental resistance stays at 0.
    4. Changed to Sabotender and equipped Adamantoise Instinct I. Earth elemental resistance rises to approximately 100.
    5. Changed to various other monsters and the Earth elemental resistance works as intended.
    6. As an Adamantoise and Pygmy Adamantoise, I zoned to Beaucedine Glacier and the bug was still present.
    7. I restarted FFXI to see if anything changed and the bug was still present.

Basically, Adamantoise Instinct I works as intended on every monster but Adamantoise and Pygmy Adamantoise. I presume the bug would persist as the Genbu model and Ferromantoise as well.

Please fix this issue.
    (1)
    Last edited by Tanama; 08-26-2013 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Fixed spelling error
    Tanama - Monstrosity Enthusiast

Player
    I've risen to level 60 and unlocked Adamantoise Instinct II. It has the exact same bug as Adamantoise Instinct I. The water elemental resistance is bugged for Adamantoise, Pygmy Adamantoise and Legendary Adamantoise but it works as intended on every other species.
    (1)
    Tanama - Monstrosity Enthusiast