Character
    Psxpert
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99

HIGH level mobs/ LOW level missions

I'm playing as a Taru-taru and trying to do my missions so I can gain some rank. Knowing Windy has some of the easiest missions out there, its a lot of running around. I just got rank 3 and I'm on mission 2-3, but doing it will need someone's help and can't solo it anyways but with is there IT mobs in the inner-Horrible Ruins!?

I was killed by a goblin while trying to sneak by it because it was IT and he one-shot me! I'm only a 32 blm T_T
    Lucky I had raise but a skelly heard me and killed me with something idk... v.v;

Please SE, get rid of them! I know IT mob in low level zones never grabbed anyone's attention but it did to me >.>
    Get rid of them, it's not correct to have them there where they don't belong in the first place. I had to beg someone to help me with the mission anyway and they had to be level 80+.... (this is ridiculous)

No good reason why there in the first place when its a low-level zone for players trying to finish up on missions. I'm lucky to get some help from a future LS buddy who was giving out pearls.

Again, please remove the HIGH-LEVEL MOBS from INNER-Horutoto Ruins.

Help the low level taru-tarus work in a stress less environment!
    (0)
    "With the POWER of Taru...!"

@@@~'~~~;SYLPH WORLD;~~~,~@@@

Character
    Kristal
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Psxpert2011 View Post
    I was killed by a goblin while trying to sneak by it because it was IT and he one-shot me! I'm only a 32 blm T_T
    Lucky I had raise but a skelly heard me and killed me with something idk... v.v;
    Goblins are sight agro. But if an IT gob killed you, chances are the gobs living there before they changed up the area would have agrod and killed you anyway.
    (0)
    "Puppetmaster was our last best hope for peace. It failed.
    Now it's our last best hope.. for victory!"