Character
    Saarebas
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Character Name change.

I recently came back to the game after a few years and had to change my Characters name. I was not so happy because its obviously a name many people know me by and one ive come to like myself...

My Character name is now Saarebas on server Bahamut. My OLD character name was Akkarin from server Ramuh.

I Changed my name as requested in haste to play the game and upon further research have come to find that the name Akkarin is NOT in use on Bahamut and I have changed my name for nothing.

Is it please possible to offer a One time Name change so I can change my name back to the original name I had? Im sure alot of people have had a similar problem or are not happy with their name and would like this service too.... or atleast I hope because I want my old name back!

Thanks for listening!
    (0)

Player
    Cant expect much from Japanese logic! You would think they would take play time into account but Japanese logic normally gets in the way! =/
    (1)

Character
    Saarebas
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I know its crazy! I should atleast be able to get my own name back! I mean it cant be that hard! SE throwing out events like theres no tomorrow how hard can it be for me to get my name back??? I'm sorry I chose this name in my haste to play again but I shouldnt have had to change it in the first place if noone on the server has my name!!

Im sure there are many others out there with crazy names who would like to have their name changed again !
    (0)