Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Character
    Frankbrodie
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Well.. except that you can buy a stack of bronze pieces for like 20k? Right?

Go on them, 25k today on Phoenix. Still much of a muchness.
    (0)
    nunc est bibendum

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    But if nobody did besieged, where would those bronze pieces come from once everyone ran out of ISP? I`m all for new storage, every update we get 2-3 new sets which are not storable via slips, why?? how hard can it be to add skirmish/delve or bayld gear to a storage slip?

I remember a post by one of the dev's a while back where someone asked for more storage slips and their response was that they didn't want to keep adding slips that would ultimately clutter up our inventory. Well guess what, these new sets you keep releasing are doing just that, because I can't store them!!!
    (2)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    Funny thing I realized about storage yesterday...
    They managed to nearly completely outdate karieyh in the 4 months we've been asking for storage slips for adoulin gear.
    Yeah this issue has been going on too long, and some players haven't realized this yet. Glad you see it now because most of my topics, ideas were based on around this:

Quote Originally Posted by Rubeus View Post
    supposedly the 80 cap was because the ps2 only had that many lines available for items in a designated slot
    Which going over the 80 cap would slow down load times when changing maps, entering Mog house, opening menus etc. certain details not appearing correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by OmnysValefor View Post
    At this point, I'm running out of choices, inventory is overflowing.
    Lol... I've been at this point for while now. Which is why I disqualified for drops at Hurkan.
    (1)
    Last edited by Daemon; 08-22-2013 at 12:55 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Calatilla View Post
    But if nobody did besieged, where would those bronze pieces come from once everyone ran out of ISP? I`m all for new storage, every update we get 2-3 new sets which are not storable via slips, why?? how hard can it be to add skirmish/delve or bayld gear to a storage slip?

I remember a post by one of the dev's a while back where someone asked for more storage slips and their response was that they didn't want to keep adding slips that would ultimately clutter up our inventory. Well guess what, these new sets you keep releasing are doing just that, because I can't store them!!!
    go out get an archaic mirrior... Boom 2.5k isp
    (0)

But if nobody did besieged, where would those bronze pieces come from once everyone ran out of ISP?
    Get your own IS from doing besieged. One single besieged and you'll have 4k IS, enough to buy 200 bronze pieces. That much will last you around 1000 days, or nearly 3 years.
    (0)

Character
    Volarione
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 91

I'm From siren. We take our besieged seriously here.
    (1)

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    That post was in response to the poster above me saying why do besieged when you can just buy bronze pieces off the AH. The point I was trying to make is, if everyone had this mindset nobody would do Besieged and there wouldn't be any bronze on the AH.
    (0)

The mindset would quickly stop existing when there was no more bronze pieces on the AH. It's not an issue, really.
    (1)

Character
    Danita
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Can't they simply give us an additional door in the Mog House that leads to a Moogle Walk-In-Closet, which would be a zone dedicated to the sole purpose of allowing me to put gear in a single storage location? I want to be able to change from one job to another without having to zone out or look through 5 different bags, or any of that nonsense. Even better if I could tag each piece of gear with multiple markers (one for each job), so that when I press the RDM button, everything I have tagged RDM gets moved into my inventory.

If we could have nothing else but this added in a patch, that patch would be considered one of their most successful by almost everyone I know!

Edit: And who cares if this zone were a slow-loader, it would save me VAST amounts of time regardless. I would happily wait a couple minutes per trip to solve the inventory nightmare that is FFXI.
    (3)

Character
    Ethalio
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Releasing more storage slips won't solve the problem, it'll just delay the next major crash of inventory issues.
    An additional 80 slots inventory for each 99 job the player has is needed to get a long-time solution.
    And as Danita said: make all of them accessible only inside a special room that can be entered via MH to avoid load time problems. Dependent on the current main job only one of these bags is active at all time and functions like the normal inventory, which means you can equip directly from it.
    Another solution would be a fat chocobo like inventory with at least n*80 slots (n being the number of 99 jobs the player has), although I presume searching for all the equipment can become annoying in a bag with 400+ slots.
    (0)

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast