Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    The least they could do is to make non augmentable gear, such as delve boss drops storable. Things like melee and mage earring sets etc also. If we can't store all of it, at least let us store SOME of it.
    (3)

Quote Originally Posted by nyheen View Post
    more space would be nice but...the problem i think is everyone trying to hold every item on them. even if they did add 80 more space it would get full up fast then 1 month later someone going to complain about no room because dude got like 20 sets of gear for each job like example blm fire nuke set 18+ gear thunder nuke set 16+, resist fire set 15+, next job blu set, etc over 100+ synthesis materials,40 loves hearts from people>.>.

if you guys want the space just pay the 1$ mule and you will have room, you able to mule lot of stuff over now so it no excuse
    not even close to the problem. the issue is all the new stuff is not porterable. for the most part it can't be muled either, and with the ilevel gear being the way to go now that is a HUGE problem. Aby made most of us stop running around with 1-2 jobs that we actively play, now it's more like 10 on average, more for some. Having to mule at 8 slots at a time everytime you want o job change isn't feasable, but even if that wasn't an issue for players, who cares? you can't mule the stuff anyway!

That's why I didn't care if the new storage was accessable in the field, all I need access to in the field is consumables (jugs/ammo/food/nin tools/meds), it's someplace I can job change that I need space. Well, I need spots for drops to go, too, but I'm not going to be gear-swapping when I'm farming usually anyway. Now, something like a WK reive, Skirmish, delve-not that much is going to drop so I can keep my inv at 70/80 and live with it. I mean, I wish all our inv AND our porter slips were kept in active memory so that not only would I not get a drop I have porterred but so I wouldn't feel like such an ass for taking an item my buddy still needed for his monk or whatever only to toss it when I try to porter it. It's a damn shame all that is r/ex, if we could sell or trade we could keep stuff that people actually need from flooring-does it strike anyone that the best-gearred thing in the game IS the floor? I wish I had 1/100th of his stuff.

so, I've said my piece, we need someplace for all this r/ex stuff that is just inv -1 junk-until you decide to play THAT job.
    (2)

Character
    Mrkillface
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    not even close to the problem. the issue is all the new stuff is not porterable. for the most part it can't be muled either, and with the ilevel gear being the way to go now that is a HUGE problem. Aby made most of us stop running around with 1-2 jobs that we actively play, now it's more like 10 on average, more for some. Having to mule at 8 slots at a time everytime you want o job change isn't feasable, but even if that wasn't an issue for players, who cares? you can't mule the stuff anyway!

That's why I didn't care if the new storage was accessable in the field, all I need access to in the field is consumables (jugs/ammo/food/nin tools/meds), it's someplace I can job change that I need space. Well, I need spots for drops to go, too, but I'm not going to be gear-swapping when I'm farming usually anyway. Now, something like a WK reive, Skirmish, delve-not that much is going to drop so I can keep my inv at 70/80 and live with it. I mean, I wish all our inv AND our porter slips were kept in active memory so that not only would I not get a drop I have porterred but so I wouldn't feel like such an ass for taking an item my buddy still needed for his monk or whatever only to toss it when I try to porter it. It's a damn shame all that is r/ex, if we could sell or trade we could keep stuff that people actually need from flooring-does it strike anyone that the best-gearred thing in the game IS the floor? I wish I had 1/100th of his stuff.

so, I've said my piece, we need someplace for all this r/ex stuff that is just inv -1 junk-until you decide to play THAT job.
    Seriously. I have two characters. I need use a 3 page excel spreadsheet to keep track of all the items I have sitting waiting to be made into gear and the gear I already have. I still accidentally keep stuff that I already have on slips. Luckily (I guess) it's just my mule getting screwed when I lot something I don't need.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by FrankReynolds View Post
    Seriously. I have two characters. I need use a 3 page excel spreadsheet to keep track of all the items I have sitting waiting to be made into gear and the gear I already have. I still accidentally keep stuff that I already have on slips. Luckily (I guess) it's just my mule getting screwed when I lot something I don't need.
    Really? I'm impressed! I did that for all my chars/mules inventory, it took like 5 days to make, think I kept it up for 3 days, too much work. I created one for my short-lived Aby shell, think I kept that one up for 4 months.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    This means that there will be one more moogle inside of your houses, but we’ve received some feedback asking to make it possible to hide the display of these moogles from those of you who really enjoy organizing the furniture is your homes, so we are examining whether or not we can do this.
    Anyone who wants to hide a moogle should have there account deleted! Its about time our moogles had a friend in there!
    (2)

sorry dude, my moogle has apparently not even SEEN a female of the species face to face in years, decades if you go by Vana'diel time. If you knew how many times I've had to patch my Mog House walls, not to mention the magazine subscriptions and the stuff I've found in the VCR and on my computer in there... I don't dare even open my Mog to outsiders, I'm afraid of what he might do the the members of the fairer sex that might drop by
    (2)

Character
    Rustic
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamdring View Post
    sorry dude, my moogle has apparently not even SEEN a female of the species face to face in years, decades if you go by Vana'diel time. If you knew how many times I've had to patch my Mog House walls, not to mention the magazine subscriptions and the stuff I've found in the VCR and on my computer in there... I don't dare even open my Mog to outsiders, I'm afraid of what he might do the the members of the fairer sex that might drop by
    Actually, that'd be an adorable way to add a Moogle. Romance.
    (0)
    Old-time player, new-time character- Ragnarok server.

Player
    Alternatively, we could discover that the Dutch Moogle Wife that our moogle recently bought just so happens to double as a Dutch Porter Moogle because of an unexplained zippered pocket in the back.
    (0)

Greetings,

In addition to the plans described in my previous post, we will be making it possible to send items directly from your Mog House in the fall version update. When selecting “Delivery Box” from your Mog House menu, you’ll be able to select “Send” or “Receive.” We plan on adding this feature to the Test Server next week. We'll update you on the status of the other storage plans once we hear more information!
    (8)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Calatilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    That just helps with convenience, doing everything from your mog house moogle, it doesn't help with storage since most of the new armour/weapons are unsendable.
    (5)

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast